2007 Z-O6 OPEN FLAME!!!!

Thats 30 eazy minutes to shrink... :lol2

I'v done 3...with a heatgun...wet shrink....the whole car takes me 2 hours... :lol2

:lol

So what the hell are you doing for the other 90 minutes...there is only 2 windows left. :lol2:lol2

If you are like me, you would be either taking a nice 20 minutes crap, or smoking in the break room. :lol2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So what the hell are you doing for the other 90 minutes...there is only 2 windows left. :lol2:lol2

If you are like me, you would be either taking a nice 20 minutes crap, or smoking in the break room. :lol2

He's still bound and determined to beat Mr P's 3 wad day :lol2

an eazy 30...means 45-1hr... :lol2 Vette custys are the worst EVER...IMPO...!

Needs to be PERFECT...in every way... :lol2

:lol

lol. ok really why doesn't anyone else show there work? We wanna see

Not to be taking away from all your pics ,I post minimal pics because you can have a car full of dirt and creases and it'll still look good when taking a regular pic..pics mean nothing on the quality end , but showing techniques definitely helps to have a visual :lol2

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
hmmm...from what I see..that doesnt look like one of the hard ones..I think the harder ones comes to a point more at the bottom... :lol2

but nice work none the less

:lol2:lol2:lol2 That is NOT a 07 Z06! that is the older back window. THere is no comparison in difficulty! Shame on you LB55 for trying to bullshit us on this one

:lol2:lol2:lol2 That is NOT a 07 Z06! that is the older back window. THere is no comparison in difficulty! Shame on you LB55 for trying to bullshit us on this one

:lol2 Busted :lol2

Archived