LIVE CAMERAS IN THE SHOP? EVER HEARD OF IT??

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West

Actually, just last week I was thinking how cool it would be to have a "video chat" or live webcam page on TD. It would only work for car shops tho... I have a laptop with wireless access and can bring a webcam on the job for flat, but I don't know how many others can do that :rollin

DEFINATELY something for the subscribers forum tho... (And yes TD, I'm gonna break down!) :rollin

Guest Key West
^^^^ Working around the customer isn't the problem for me. Its them watching me take a little extra time on a certain spot so they can come back and question that little itty bitty teeny spot later. No thanks! I have a waiting room with a tv.

I thought about it as well. But I don't want all of my lil secrets out just yet. I wouldn't mind logging on and learning someone elses secrets though.

L'il secrets? We don't need no stinkin' lil secrets.......We got LB!!!! :rollin:rollin

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

circuit city and other such places...about a hundi for the camera...gives off a signal which your wireless router picks up, you can watch your shop from home anytime. check for theives at night and make sure all the cash jobs get accounted for during the day :rollin

DONT bother getting this thinking people will want to watch you burn peoples cars all day...now that would be gay

Archived