LIVE CAMERAS IN THE SHOP? EVER HEARD OF IT??

We've got cameras in our shop. It's mostly incase something happens. Then can go back and review the video. I can also view the feeds over the interne. That way on days I don't work I can see what's going on in the shop.

Letting customer watch is a great idea. We have glass windows and doors between our showroom and shop. The customers like to see how the tint is installed. Having glass between the showroom and shop looks very professional.

:hmmm FINNALY!!!! :bingo Nice shop man very pro!!! Im with you 100percent..were workin on it..

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:bingo

I am not so sure, if they see you take out the back deck, won't they hear a "mystery " noise that wasn't there before you took it off ?

Wouldn't they freak out seeing a person going after their back window with a Torch ?

Also, while they watch over the I'net, would they start calling with questions "why are you putting it on the outside ?"

"What are you doing taking my doors apart" etc, etc

:hmmm these are very inviting question's ..And are very "welcomed"As smart customers should be "Inquizitive" :bingo All for it!!!Customer's is GOLD!!! :dunno

Archived