LIVE CAMERAS IN THE SHOP? EVER HEARD OF IT??

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That gives me an idea. The question about letting customers watch you tint came up in another post a while back. I have a security camera I could put in the garage and let customers watch on the TV. That way they can watch and I won't have to work around them.

Guest CJ Shades

^^^^ Working around the customer isn't the problem for me. Its them watching me take a little extra time on a certain spot so they can come back and question that little itty bitty teeny spot later. No thanks! I have a waiting room with a tv.

I thought about it as well. But I don't want all of my lil secrets out just yet. I wouldn't mind logging on and learning someone elses secrets though.

That gives me an idea. The question about letting customers watch you tint came up in another post a while back. I have a security camera I could put in the garage and let customers watch on the TV. That way they can watch and I won't have to work around them.

That does sound like a good idea. :trustme I think..........

Now THAT's a good idea!!! :trustme

Archived