LIVE CAMERAS IN THE SHOP? EVER HEARD OF IT??

:beer

Who wants to hear them say something like "I hope you didn't get any boogers under the film. I saw ya digin for gold back there"

:thumb They the cust..Is very smart..They want to know it all..sooo,I figured live feed.. :thumb

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintman AZ
:beer

:thumb They the cust..Is very smart..They want to know it all..sooo,I figured live feed.. :thumb

I could care less if they come and watch. At least then I know not to pick my nose, scratch my nads, and all those other things we do in private. And out in public I know big brother is watching , (which he should be) so therefore I know not to do it then.

I have 24 cameras watching shop, film and front counter and can log on from anywhere and watch or listen in :thumb but why would I want customers to see? YES it goes on the inside and NO you can?t watch! :thumb That?s the way it has always been and I?m sticking to it. Letting customers watch live is crazy talk :beer:beer

Guest Key West
I do. I go home and review them so I can see how a real tinter does things. :beer

Just kidding......... :nope

I disn't realize that you could acsess that :beer Seems that I must tighten the restrictions :beer:lol2:thumb:thumb

I could care less if they come and watch. At least then I know not to pick my nose, scratch my nads, and all those other things we do in private. And out in public I know big brother is watching , (which he should be) so therefore I know not to do it then.

:thumb ...We will "see "what happends..

We will install it our OFFICE.STUDIO.BAR very soon - just finishing office construction. We are planning to be online during European Day - me and my new referent Alex. Also we thought about camera in installation block - But :thumb

:hmmm Yea!..We are working on somthing aswell... :thumb

Archived