New Medal

post-90-1171610732.jpgThe post last week "clean your cars people" had a picture of one of the nastiest cars I think I have ever seen.

Set up a section for pictures of actual cars you have taken a picture of in your shop with the dirtiest interior. Each week/month there could be a medal awarded for picture of the worst car.

I nomminate this one to receive the first medal. :dunno

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
post-90-1171610732.jpgThe post last week "clean your cars people" had a picture of one of the nastiest cars I think I have ever seen.

Set up a section for pictures of actual cars you have taken a picture of in your shop with the dirtiest interior. Each week/month there could be a medal awarded for picture of the worst car.

I nomminate this one to receive the first medal. :lol

:lol Yeah-I tinted that :dunno box! I'll take the metal! Maybe a Klingon? :dunno

I nomminate this one to receive the first medal. :dunno

:lol:lol LUNCH!!!!

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

good idea :beer I'll never get one workin near the dealerships though...how bout a metal for most new cars in a row? hey TD man I need a purple heart metal..on a flatglass office job I was scrapping the windows...dropped the scrapper and TRYED to catch it :beer what an idiot I know I shoulda just let it drop but it was right buy some chicks desk so I didnt want anything to break, well I missed the handle, slit my pinky and was pulling away so the blade twisted while in my finger and made like a U shape cut...sucks man....it sucks

Guest CJ Shades

Awe man! I refused to tint a car a few months ago because of all the crap in his back seat. His back seat was filled all the way to the top of the seats with crap. And I don't just mean like coats, clothes and crap. This dude had water bottles and garbage stacked up to the top of the seats. 3 full garbage cans full of crap! Seriously! And to top it off he wanted his front 2 doors tinted and the back glass only. He wanted me to skip his rear doors and asked if I could tint a 1 foot strip up along the drivers side of the windshield . At first I agreed and when I went to pull the car around I saw all of the crap in his back seat and walked back in to tell him he needs to clean the back seat out for me to do the back glass. He went out and attempted to clean it, then returned and said, "It's gonna take a while, I have to reschedule." I can't even imagine what the back seat even looked like after having all that crap leaking all over it. No thanks! That was just nasty!

I agree! We need an award for it.

Archived