visual tinter

Guest naughtydog

I for one would like to see inside whats going on before I invested in it. I think the concept is very good. Maybe a once only limited login for members of say 30 mins would allow them to explore what is on offer and make an informed choice?

McFly - I only stock 2 film lines from 2 brands, so would I be able to limit what the customer sees to shades of these particular product lines.

Are there many european vehicles on there?

Naughty

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have a good selection of mercedes and other europeans models. BMW, Aston Martin, Bently, Ferrari, Porsche and others. We also do make our photos from 3D models so if there is a popluar Eruo Model that isn't there I can find a 3D model and add it. In all there are about well over a thousand models from the late 90s through 2007 on a professional white background in three angles. Side / Back / Front

I did have a demo but a tint shop in NY had a direct link to it from their web saying it was thiers etc etc. I have a photo of the program layout and start up screen page in a post reply above.

On the tint question I set up each program according to your shops need so if you only carry tow brands not only can I set it up for two brands but I can exclude any percentages you do not sell as well. You will only display the films you sell in your shop.

Guest naughtydog
We have a good selection of mercedes and other europeans models. BMW, Aston Martin, Bently, Ferrari, Porsche and others. We also do make our photos from 3D models so if there is a popluar Eruo Model that isn't there I can find a 3D model and add it. In all there are about well over a thousand models from the late 90s through 2007 on a professional white background in three angles. Side / Back / Front

I did have a demo but a tint shop in NY had a direct link to it from their web saying it was thiers etc etc. I have a photo of the program layout and start up screen page in a post reply above.

On the tint question I set up each program according to your shops need so if you only carry tow brands not only can I set it up for two brands but I can exclude any percentages you do not sell as well. You will only display the films you sell in your shop.

I think the ideas is a good one. I dont have broadband in my shop so I would need that and then a flat panel in my waiting room. I would want to look at the software before I take the plunge I'm afraid.

Are there VW/Toyota/Honda in the system?

Naughty

We have these makes

Acura / Audi / Aston Martin / Bentley / BMW / Buick / Cadillac / Chevrolet / Chrylser

Daewoo / Dodge / Ferrari / Ford / GMC / Honda / Hummer / Hyundai / Maserati / Mazda

Mercedes / Mercury / Mini / Mitsubishi / Nissan / Oldsmobile / Pontiac / Porsche / Saab

Scion / Saturn / Subaru / Suzuki / Toyota / Volvo and Volkswagen

The range of models differs from make to make but there a lot. Most all from late 90s through 2007

www.visualtinter.com

McFly, I want:

- to be able to put virtual tint on a 3D car, then be able to rotate the car and view it from ANY angle; top, bottom, left, right, just freely to be able to rotate the car into any direction or angle

- to be able to choose suround lighting conditions: cloudy, sunny, rainy etc.

- to be able to choose time of day: morning, noon, afternoon, and night

- to be able to see how it looks from inside to the outside, with choosable time of day/night setting

- windshield tinting (not in all countries its illegal)

- to be able to drive my tinted car virtually in any of the above settings (like in a video game)

- choose the song while driving

- get free access (just kidding)

I thinks that's it!! ANYBODY feel free to ad your ideas so McFly can get to work right away...

I hope one day you can offer all this features (at a reasonable price). Now THAT would really turn heads!!!

Anyway, keep up the good work! :lol2:dunno

Alright now your starting to sound like one of my customers "I want my film dark but legal" or "I don't want you to be able to see in my house during the day or night, but I want to be able to see out" I mean come on, give the man a break here, imagine the amount of work that has went into this already, I hope your(just kidding) on alot of that stuff... :lol2

Guest expertint

McFly is the inventor and does both programs... cars and res. He doesn't toot his own horn but both work very well. More hi-tech than photo's and pro style. He has spent alot of time on these so let's give one of our very own some props...McFly you rock...

I have already developed one that does graphics. Its just a matter of getting a certain company of graphics willing to get involved enough to make it worth my time and your time depending on which graphics you carry etc etc and there are a lot more types of graphics than tint.

The 3D one is what I want and it's scary that vzla's ideas have been in my head for a year now and that's why I have so many 3D vehicles right now. I didn't think of the song part but I have been playing GTA when I get a chance to breath and it would have come into play im sure, haha. I have been dying to do the 3D one and would like to start back on it when customer support increases.

Archived