SunTek

Guest deanjones

Guest wilcax

instead of sand paper I use fine steel wool for my hard cards and teflon cards...

the hp isnt much cheaper than the carbon so I dont know how much cheaper you can charge per car??? maybe ten-twenty bucks. the only thing I use hp on is trucks, and thats because its a tad bit darker than carbon and reduces alot more heat as well. but I charge the same as if I had put carbon on it because its only a few cents cheaper per foot. just my .02

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest autotinter

I have been using carbon for about a month now, great to shrink, easy to work with, great price, hope the no fade warranty holds up :shock

only time will tell :gasp

instead of sand paper I use fine steel wool for my hard cards and teflon cards...

the hp isnt much cheaper than the carbon so I dont know how much cheaper you can charge per car??? maybe ten-twenty bucks. the only thing I use hp on is trucks, and thats because its a tad bit darker than carbon and reduces alot more heat as well. but I charge the same as if I had put carbon on it because its only a few cents cheaper per foot. just my .02

Why would you only charge 10 bucks for an upgrade? Shitt, add a zero to the end of that...no seriously.

yeah, I noticed that. I thought it was like $50 cheaper or something liek that. I thought it was between 180-200/roll. oh well. I ended up getting a roll of the standard :dunno. The guy wanted a cheap price, so he'll get a cheap film. he's not the only one who does this to me. :rollin

Guest Mobile1
do you guys by direct how much do you pay

I buy through a guy named Freddy on the corner of Colfax and Harlem. And I pay through the nose.

But I have heard direct is a much better deal maybe you should try this thing they call the telephone, they usually work pretty good. Sometimes using a computing machine in a forum isn't the best way to figure something out.

Just sometimes though.

Guest solarspot
do you guys by direct how much do you pay

We don't talk pricing around here :krazy

Everywhere is different so what we say is useless anyway

Archived