SunTek

Guest deanjones

Guest vclimber
old news...this happened in 2006..I would call it a partnership more then a buy out.

so if anything hasnt change by now ..I doubt it will.:lol2

Call it what you want, I could care less... They were "aquired" by an equity firm probably majority share stock as collateral for more funding. My guess would be to help pay for that expansion they did amongst other things. Yes, old news... a bunch of us were discussing it when it happened back in 06. :inot He asked a question, I gave him an answer...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mhun9180
old news...this happened in 2006..I would call it a partnership more then a buy out.

so if anything hasnt change by now ..I doubt it will.:evilgrin

Call it what you want, I could care less... They were "aquired" by an equity firm probably majority share stock as collateral for more funding. My guess would be to help pay for that expansion they did amongst other things. Yes, old news... a bunch of us were discussing it when it happened back in 06. :lol6 He asked a question, I gave him an answer...

I thought he must of been talking a recent buy out. Sun Tek have turned up in Aus with (apparantely) a factory backed set-up. They were selling to one guy, but mainly for his own stores use, but now it seems they are setting up here to take on the rest of them :evilgrin

Call it what you want, I could care less... They were "aquired" by an equity firm probably majority share stock as collateral for more funding. My guess would be to help pay for that expansion they did amongst other things. Yes, old news... a bunch of us were discussing it when it happened back in 06. :lol6 He asked a question, I gave him an answer...

:spit:evilgrin:evilgrin

Guest Justin Sralla

This post doesn’t apply to SunTek West & Rocky Mountain, which are independent SunTek distributors.

While the deal was being negotiated between Riverside & Commonwealth, upper management assured all existing employees there would be no changes in the company’s existing structure. However, soon after the deal went down this clearly became untrue. Branch managers were fired, asked to resign, and also forced to take other positions. Those positions were replaced by very new and inexperienced employees. New lower management positions were created in each branch which none of these were filled by successful senior employees. The new managers started placing orders on the old school sales staff and warehouse personnel. This became a very hard time for the people that had a big part in making them what they are today. Keep in mind these branches were growing at unbelievable rates with the existing structure and staff. It became apparent the upper management promises were untrue. In the end, the people who made them what they are today disappeared and the SunTek brand lost many long term trusting relations with a large range of clientele. I know for a fact many of you guys are still feeling the after effects of this still today.

The big change? Customer Service. :lol6

Guest vclimber

so if anything hasnt change by now ..I doubt it will.:lol6

This post doesn’t apply to SunTek West & Rocky Mountain, which are independent SunTek distributors.

While the deal was being negotiated between Riverside & Commonwealth, upper management assured all existing employees there would be no changes in the company’s existing structure. However, soon after the deal went down this clearly became untrue. Branch managers were fired, asked to resign, and also forced to take other positions. Those positions were replaced by very new and inexperienced employees. New lower management positions were created in each branch which none of these were filled by successful senior employees. The new managers started placing orders on the old school sales staff and warehouse personnel. This became a very hard time for the people that had a big part in making them what they are today. Keep in mind these branches were growing at unbelievable rates with the existing structure and staff. It became apparent the upper management promises were untrue. In the end, the people who made them what they are today disappeared and the SunTek brand lost many long term trusting relations with a large range of clientele. I know for a fact many of you guys are still feeling the after effects of this still today.

The big change? Customer Service. :lol2

Sounds like anything but a partnership...

The big change? Customer Service. :beer

you use to work for suntek right? no? or am I mistaken?

I would have to agree with you on the customer service end it has been lacking in florida

Guest Justin Sralla
you use to work for suntek right? no? or am I mistaken?

I would have to agree with you on the customer service end it has been lacking in florida

Yeah, I used to work for them until I got canned by the newbie chick. :err

Guest tophertinter

Justin, did you work @ direct or west? I sometimes deal with Eddie @ West & Leigh @ Direct. I've had good response so far, but who knows what happens behind the lines.

:rollin

Archived