SunTek

Guest deanjones

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All make a "Good, better, & best". If you cheap out and opt to buy thier cheapest film and expect it to last a lifetime, well,........... I won't go there. :angel

which is probably why it's only a few year warranty :angel :angel spend the money and buy the better stuff!!!

Guest tophertinter

I've used suntek hp for about four (4) years and have had no problems so far with fading. I live in south Georgia (about 5 miles from Florida). I highly recommend the hp product. Bang for the buck it's hard to beat.

Guest mhun9180

No official office in Australia. Someone brings it in to W.A. but uses it mainly for his own shop. He does sell to a couple of people on the east coast, but good luck getting your hands on some! Not happy with what your using?? :asshat:

Guest Blitztint
No official office in Australia. Someone brings it in to W.A. but uses it mainly for his own shop. He does sell to a couple of people on the east coast, but good luck getting your hands on some! Not happy with what your using?? :thumb

Sure I am but hey nothin like seeing what other companies have to offer. :asshat:. Just never heard of them before until this site

So I guess you know who I am :poke next time I will disguise my voice.

I'm interested in the HP line. I get a lot of custy's not wanting to pay for the Carbon line. I want a cheaper alternative. I'm just a little worried about ordering the HP now though from what I've heard. I'll probably be OK since I'm in MI and we dont get pelted with heat like you do out in hawaii. I love the Carbon series though :poop :poop

Archived