07 LS 460

Guest ALLABOUTTINT

You must take them off, I tried just for the heck of it just to see how it would be and it did not go well, second time around I removed the door panel , very easy to remove..thanks for the tip Tom :thumb

Guest tintgod

just got done with one...take the front panels off..one screw under the door handle..one under the window switch...and one hiden under arm rest..and pop off.

the panels is kinda a PITA to get back on also..there is a dowl that has to go in a small hole just below the upper part of the panel ..its kinda hard to get the dowl in the hole (insert joke here)..once you get the first one in..the other is easy.(insert nother joke here).. :beer

I also had a hard time getting the headrest out also? anyone else?..I just did the backwindow with the headrests in...not to bad to so that way.

the panels is kinda a PITA to get back on also..there is a dowl that has to go in a small hole just below the upper part of the panel ..its kinda hard to get the dowl in the hole (insert joke here)..once you get the first one in..the other is easy.(insert nother joke here).. :please

I also had a hard time getting the headrest out also? anyone else?..I just did the backwindow with the headrests in...not to bad to so that way.

If you remove the black weather strip by press down on the four metal clips (easy with the door panel removed) reinstalling the door panel is easy (no breaky plastic pinny)

The Luxury model (larger back doors Motorized headrest) the headrest don't come out kinda sucks but thats life

Archived