Any insomniacs?

I was just wondering if any of you guys has ever dealt with serious insomnia and what if anything do you do to get over it?

Lately it's getting really bad for me, were talking really bad. :evileye

Any suggestions besides alcohol (don't drink) :evileye

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

im quite the insomniac myself...been up til at least 3am for the past week but thats cause I have a new video game for PS2 :evileye lots of time im on the computer and dont even know how long I've been on and it gets later and later. I also lie in bed for an hour at least before I can fall asleep :evileye when I really need to try and sleep like for work early or something I use a fan for "white noise" make sure its dark to...im talking put a sock over the time on the vcr and everthing...see if that help TD :gasp

Go to your family doctor and ask to be prescribed Lunesta. When you cant sleep, just pop a little pill and within 15 minutes you cant keep your eyes open. And once your asleep you stay asleep for a good 8 hours and no hang over feeling in the morning. Thats what I did last year when I was having trouble sleeping. Also cut down on the caffeine and also try meditation to decrease the stress in your life. Hope that helps all!

butterfly.jpg

Guest CajunTinter

I don't sleep worth a :evileye either...3-5 hrs a night... .. On occasion I will take one benedryl capsule and it helps our pretty good.... I tried taking two, but I'm not worth a crap the next day....

Go to your family doctor and ask to be prescribed Lunesta. When you cant sleep, just pop a little pill and within 15 minutes you cant keep your eyes open. And once your asleep you stay asleep for a good 8 hours and no hang over feeling in the morning. Thats what I did last year when I was having trouble sleeping. Also cut down on the caffeine and also try meditation to decrease the stress in your life. Hope that helps all!

butterfly.jpg

my daughter took the Lunesta (works night RN ICU babys) and it made everything she ate taste like metal :eyebrows smoke a dubbeeee :dunno

what about taking a vacation from the drama behind the board? If there is anything I can do to help admin.. let me know. You work way to hard and people give you way to much grief :lol2

good luck!

my daughter took the Lunesta (works night RN ICU babys) and it made everything she ate taste like metal :lol2 smoke a dubbeeee :eyebrows

what about taking a vacation from the drama behind the board? If there is anything I can do to help admin.. let me know. You work way to hard and people give you way to much grief :hmmm

good luck!

I can agree on that.

I think its the fact we all have to much stress tinting winodws, dealing with low ballin asshats :dunno

Archived