best advertisments?

hey where do you guys/gals find your most productive advertising to be?? Word of mouth has been my gold crutch for the last 7 years...but now I've started my own business and I know it's going to take time to build back up my clietel. So wheres the best, most effective place to start?

Thanks

Ryan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VOLTRON

go to car shows and automobile gatherings and pass out cards and talk to some people there. Go to car dealerships and stereo shops in your area and make a deal with them to do thier customers cars who want tint aswell. there are alot of things you could do just depends on how motivated you are.

go to car shows and automobile gatherings and pass out cards and talk to some people there. Go to car dealerships and stereo shops in your area and make a deal with them to do thier customers cars who want tint aswell. there are alot of things you could do just depends on how motivated you are.

o I hear you there, I've already done that. I was the main tinter from the business I left. I put it on the map because the owner didn't tint windows, it left everything pretty much on my shoulders. But after a pretty bad fall out, I decided to open my own business, and a lot of my previous customers have my phone #, and continue to come to me. Plus any dealer or speed shop I already dealt with has been notified. So the car show thing is a great idea, I used to do that using infact the car in my avatar. Although I'm looking for even more ideas on written advertising.

Thanks though for the heads up and response.

Ryan

FE...which papers, phone books would be the most productive?

Guest VOLTRON

I wouldnt waste alot of money on phonebook, alot of people use the internet now. Just get a one liner in the phonebook and then make a web page and you could advertise on yer myspace account if you have one.

Don't count the yellow pages as obsolete just yet...

I get a lot of work from the yellow pages, and I have a pretty nice ad. However, Internet searching is starting to become the prominent method, so DEFINITELY get a website.

I make my own and use Yahoo web hosting for 12 bucks a month and it's a bargain.

H

Guest CajunTinter
Don't count the yellow pages as obsolete just yet...

I get a lot of work from the yellow pages, and I have a pretty nice ad. However, Internet searching is starting to become the prominent method, so DEFINITELY get a website.

I make my own and use Yahoo web hosting for 12 bucks a month and it's a bargain.

H

:eyebrows:rollin

Guest Key West
hey where do you guys/gals find your most productive advertising to be?? Word of mouth has been my gold crutch for the last 7 years...but now I've started my own business and I know it's going to take time to build back up my clietel. So wheres the best, most effective place to start?

Thanks

Ryan

WOM is the best!! :eyebrows But this works pretty good too!

HPIM0145.jpg

HPIM0146.jpg

HPIM0147.jpg

Today's Internet is fast replacing yesterday's Yellow Pages. The key is to take the time and have your website optimized so that your prospective clients can find you!

We are a very, very, very new company and yet we are already getting calls and installations simply with Internet and a very modest pay per click budget.

You might also explore various coupon and mailer services like Val-Pak. Inexpensive yet the call to action- -like 15% off complete car may bring them to your door.

If you want to see how your competition is using the net. .do a Google search on window film window tinting your city, USA :eyebrows

Archived