best advertisments?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WOM is the best!! :thumb But this works pretty good too!

HPIM0145.jpg

HPIM0146.jpg

HPIM0147.jpg

:lol2:lol2 have to agree with Key West....word of mouth is my best reference...but vehicle lettering is extremely effective....and relatively easy on the bank account (specially if you do signs too :lol2 ) :lol2

o I hear you there, I've already done that. I was the main tinter from the business I left. I put it on the map because the owner didn't tint windows, it left everything pretty much on my shoulders. But after a pretty bad fall out, I decided to open my own business, and a lot of my previous customers have my phone #, and continue to come to me. Plus any dealer or speed shop I already dealt with has been notified. So the car show thing is a great idea, I used to do that using infact the car in my avatar. Although I'm looking for even more ideas on written advertising.

Thanks though for the heads up and response.

Ryan

FE...which papers, phone books would be the most productive?

No wonder you had a falling out........... the old customers that have YOUR phone number are HIS customers. :lol2:lol2:thumb

Guest Key West
No wonder you had a falling out........... the old customers that have YOUR phone number are HIS customers. :thumb:lol2:lol2

Stan does have a point..... just why do the old custys (His) have your phone number? :lol2:lol2:lol2

Stan does have a point..... just why do the old custys (His) have your phone number? :thumb:lol2:lol2

Be respectful and don?t poop in his back yard. Open up a few miles away. Never talk bad about anyone just sell your self. Always treat competition the way you WISH they would treat you. Just advice from someone been doing this awhile. :lol2:lol2

Archived