best advertisments?

Guest dentout.com
THE "ESCAPEALADE"

newboatntruckpics203.jpg

newboatntruckpics200.jpg

newboatntruckpics195.jpg

Winter only advertising! Comes off after december!!!!!

302-3.jpg

303-3.jpg

It was a pathfinder! Now its a customer finder

GetAttachment1.jpg

GetAttachment2.jpg

GetAttachment4.jpg

GetAttachment5.jpg

Your truck says 99.00 most cars AND lifetime wnty. Do you guys realy think lowering the price and doing it for dam near free will make you more $. If you put most cars 199.00 on your truck i bet you 100.00 bucks you still tint the same amount of cars at the end of the month. I tried doing it cheap to get the volume and what i found was i was doing the same amount each month but for free. :lol

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dentout.com
Well when a customer calls i tell them $--- for a 2 door convertable with the low grade film. For a 4 door car low grade film $---... High grade film $---..... And As a promotion all trucks that come to us $--- all day every day and if we go to them $--- Its marketing for you!!! It gets your phone ringing then you explain your pricing and advertisements to them!!!

maby up selling works in NY. It dont in my town. If i say all cars $---, than thats all i would get is $---. But if it works for you .....great. :bingo

Guest dentout.com
ah what happened to not talking about price's on here. Did I miss a rule change or something. :bingo

I thought that only aplied to fim cost. Why no post prices on what you charge for tinting? I think comparing what you charge verses what film you use is vital to bringing back the window filming industry from the slump its in. It will only raise prices IMO. But if i was not supose to post that i am truely sorry. :lol

Prices aren't talked about... our prices or what is charged to the customer. Different areas support different rates.... so it's just best not to talk about them since it can vary a great deal.

As far as Ed's advertising... well... I won't even go there.

anyway I don't care what you charge. I get what I want to tint a car and thats that. But we really are suppose to keep from posting price number's on here I'm sure one of the mod's or TD himself will be along shortly to straighten this thread out. No offense to you but I wouldn't bet caught driving either of your 2 truck's. I don't even care to do work for the type of crowd that advertising like that bring's in the door. But if it work's for you then go for man :dunno

Guest Crackz

there is way too much work out there to worry about what the next tinter does ... once you have a rep thats all that matters you stay busy .... as far as starting low all business do it weekly ads are to draw you in and up sell you if ed can upsell thats awesome

A yea roach... Please go there..... What is wrong with it? I get alot of business from both my trucks. Especially the customer finder... So whats wrong with it? Other then the fact that you have a issue with it? It gets business and that is my main goal. Not to please another tinter im competing with in my area....

Believe me we don't compete... plus I don't tint cars. lol

A Roach i don't get where the hostility is coming from, and I know we do not compete, we arent even in the same state! I guess you missed what i was trying to say the first time. Meaning if any of my competetiors do not like it. I can care less! If it works for me is all that matters is all i was trying to say! And Roach We do Flat Glass as well as auto's. And the past 2 years We have gotten very large accounts with more square footage then most tinter's do in a lifetime. We even had to hire in some installers on some jobs just to keep up with the deadline demands. Last summer my hands personally didn't touch a single car because of the flat glass work!

No hostility. Sorry for the misunderstanding. No need to list your accomplishments to prove yourself.

Archived