Computer hELP

Glad to hear you'r back up and runnin dude! :dunno:dunno

I have my computer guy coming to look at it AND to fix anything that I screwed up trying to fix it! :lol

only question I have now...how much fixing did he have to do to clear up your fixes?? :lol:thumb

Man, I've heard nothing but bad things about Vista :dunno

:dunno..I chose to buy the last XP on the shelf in laptop forum while I still could (but made sure it was Vista compatable for if /when I ever switch it over)

:dunno..I chose to buy the last XP on the shelf in laptop forum while I still could (but made sure it was Vista compatable for if /when I ever switch it over)

Same here, I got a bad ass XP system and a week later there was nothing but Vista. :dunno

Guest willie
Boom-its fixed-FilmBlazer had the fix-or close to it! Thanks everyone that replied! Sucks when your NEW computer dont work! :dunno

glad we could help :dunno

No-did it over the phone-tech guy owes me a few favors! :dunno I will say this-vista is awesome for videos-but other than that everything is moved all around and a little confusing! I still have no idea what caused it ! Slick-believe it or not-I didnt screw up anything....yet! :dunno Oh...thanks willie...for nothing! :lol

Archived