Gila Static cling tint

Guest Nelson9937955

Guest InnovativeTint
Just wondering if anyone else has used Gila static cling tint. It seems like a great idea, especially for a newbie to installing tint. If it bubbles up, you could just reapply it. I imagine from the outside looking in, it would look just like regular tint

badidea.gif

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nelson9937955

I bought a roll for 11 bucks at autozone and installed some to just my rear window. Looks 100% professional from outside and inside and you can still easily see anything out of it.

I am gonna do the other windows this weekend, maybe.

What is the problem?? Are you overpriced tinters just player haters?? haha . no joke, this stuff is legit.

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
:poke anything for you would be over priced since you layed down a whole 11 bucks and had to still DIY :lol2 see how long it last gomer pile :lol2 playa hate that

I bought a roll for 11 bucks at autozone and installed some to just my rear window. Looks 100% professional from outside and inside and you can still easily see anything out of it.

What is the problem?? Are you overpriced tinters just player haters?? haha . no joke, this stuff is legit.

Hey Nelson? where do you work?? I can see where working at McD's would not allow you to afford to have the film done right...... :?

The crap may look good to you for now, but give it a few weeks or even MAYBE a year and you will find that it is nasty....

wow

Guest tiger_football

We would all love to see how it turned out. Post some pics!

Guest MidcoastMW

typical 21 yr old. :hmmm ...let him be. :dunno

Guest Nelson9937955

This is what I have come away with from this forum. If it didn't cost over 200 bucks "than it has to suck or EVENTUALLY it will suck" or "now WE can't eat because of you saving money." If a tint shop charges anything less than an arm and a leg... "they wont last" or "well since they are not trying to stick it to the consumer, OFCOURSE their work is garbage and OFCOURSE the tint will turn purple".

Bottom Line...99.00 tint shops or specials will always be around. If you can't eat then GET ON A DIET!!.....:thumb :thumb :thumb:lol2 :lol2

Archived