Gila Static cling tint

Guest Nelson9937955

Guest heyporkupine

Don't believe any of these guys on here calling themselves "pros". Instead of posting a 'professional' response they laugh at you like a bunch of jackals and spend their time finding 10 pictures of cars they imagine you own. I find the guys that mock the hardest are the ones who most don't know what they're talking about.

I've used a brand similar to Gila, on quarter panel windows in my car. I just temporarily put them on for the summer to keep the car cooler. Works great. It's a quick and easy solution. Take it off, reuse it later Or keep them on permanently, either way. There's probably plenty of other uses besides for the car, and for only $11......why would anyone steer you away from TRYING it. Well, if you're in the tinting business, I can see why it wouldn't be in your interest.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sunlimited

If you think your $11 dollar shiat is comparable to anything a pro will sell/install, do yourself a favor before you post here and get heckled, RESEARCH. There are numerous threads here that will give you performance specs, and numerous websites from manus that will give you specs. Compare those to your Gila and try to convince anyone who does this for a living that your $11 static cling is comparable. And when your done doing your research, find a 3000gt, or a beetle, or maybe a 96 saturn, and tell us that we are overpriced, and charge an arm and a leg. Then do me a favor, post one of those pics of your professional static cling job... :thumb

Don't believe any of these guys on here calling themselves "pros". Instead of posting a 'professional' response they laugh at you like a bunch of jackals and spend their time finding 10 pictures of cars they imagine you own. I find the guys that mock the hardest are the ones who most don't know what they're talking about.

I've used a brand similar to Gila, on quarter panel windows in my car. I just temporarily put them on for the summer to keep the car cooler. Works great. It's a quick and easy solution. Take it off, reuse it later Or keep them on permanently, either way. There's probably plenty of other uses besides for the car, and for only $11......why would anyone steer you away from TRYING it. Well, if you're in the tinting business, I can see why it wouldn't be in your interest.

This is your first post? In a thread that hasn't been posted in for almost 2 years? :thumb

I'll be watching you.

watching-you.jpg

Good call TD. We don't need :thumb makers. Outsiders should remember you are here reading our threads in our little part of the internet. For regulars this is our living room. We share it with you and welcome you to stay but please don't barge in and start :thumb then leave. It's rude in real life as well as the internet.

Mr. Rogers

Archived