My weeks schedule before vacation..

Friday--- 7p-7a commercial install (800sf) on downtown commercial project.

Sat---7pm-7am at hospital (RN)

Sun--after waking up at 2pm will got to downtown commercial project to finish up till

about 7pm and then work 11p-7a at the hospital.

Mon--After waking up around 2pm go to prior residential install to redo a couple

windows they screwed up with window locks. Then go across the street and

give an estimate on a whole house job.

Tue--9am...Whole house residential job.

Wed-- 9am..Two condos with three paladium windows each in same complex.

Work 7p-7a at hospital.

Thur-- Work 7p-7a at hospital.

Fri--off

Sat--Drive a 28 foot RV to North Carolina...woohoo Vacation starts--SLEEP! :rollin

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkdan

You're an RN?

Man, I got this pain in my neck that won't go away. Can ya help a brother out?

Mad respect though. I got friends that are RNs and it ain't easy.

You're an RN?

Man, I got this pain in my neck that won't go away. Can ya help a brother out?

Mad respect though. I got friends that are RNs and it ain't easy.

Yeah Dan, I got that same pain as we speak...mostly likely from tinting or :rollin seriously though after tinting or not getting enough of sleep or a combination of the two usually spells out neck strain. Flexeril (muscle relaxer) works for me...but getting ur doc to prescribe it is like tinting in the dark...it can become addictive. You can also try a hot bubblebath lol I just threw up in mouth with that visual...lol

Friday--- 7p-7a commercial install (800sf) on downtown commercial project.

Sat---7pm-7am at hospital (RN)

Sun--after waking up at 2pm will got to downtown commercial project to finish up till

about 7pm and then work 11p-7a at the hospital.

Mon--After waking up around 2pm go to prior residential install to redo a couple

windows they screwed up with window locks. Then go across the street and

give an estimate on a whole house job.

Tue--9am...Whole house residential job.

Wed-- 9am..Two condos with three paladium windows each in same complex.

Work 7p-7a at hospital.

Thur-- Work 7p-7a at hospital.

Fri--off

Sat--Drive a 28 foot RV to North Carolina...woohoo Vacation starts--SLEEP! :spit

It has been starting back in early May....I have a new 50" plasma hanging on the wall to show for it....got to spoil urself once in awhile to make it all worth it. :rollin

Are you actually complaining about the work you have ?

Or is it look at what I've got, mine's is bigger than yours kind of thing :rollin

Actually I am honestly complaining....I'm a one man show and up till last month I was happy doing 1-2 installs a week or so....My customers are really spreading the word for me. Its that one neighbor has to have what the other has thing. I really have over extended myself lately and was just venting.....If you knew me you would know Im not the bragging type so sorry if it came across like that. Ask tint45, he is coming out to help with that downtown commercial job that needs finished. Im willing to spread the wealth just to get a break. :spit

Actually I am honestly complaining....I'm a one man show and up till last month I was happy doing 1-2 installs a week or so....My customers are really spreading the word for me. Its that one neighbor has to have what the other has thing. I really have over extended myself lately and was just venting.....If you knew me you would know Im not the bragging type so sorry if it came across like that. Ask tint45, he is coming out to help with that downtown commercial job that needs finished. Im willing to spread the wealth just to get a break. :lol2

:spit sure sure....but if you really want to feel better, give that 50" plasma to me.....that would prove your not really the braggin type :lol6:nope:rollin:spit:lol2

now go get some sleep. :spit

Archived