Nyc Tint Ticket, Info Needed.

Guest P71Rob

Guest P71Rob

I had my friend following me because she got lost in the Bronx as im driving I see a Nypd unit so they pull a u turn and light me up.. I pull over and they told me that they pulled me over for tint.. so they take the tint meter out and gave me 4 diffrent tint levels, the car is ex police car (crown vic) and thats how I got it.. So I gave them my license and reg and they come back with 4 tickets for tint. Im going to pay for it but I want to know do I still have to send them a paper saying that I had my tint removed with payment? any help is appreciated, thanks and best regards.

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

wow that sux...not to sure about ny but out here in cali you just get one ticket :lol2 so they gave you a ticket for each of your windows but the windshield and one other...wierd. again...out here in california if they mark it non-correctable on the ticket you pay the fine and thats it....you can keep the tint. Until they pull you over agian and you get 4 more tikets :evilgrin:thumb sorry...if they catch you to many times...because the tint tickets show on your record...they will site you for reckless endangerment or something like that and your license is gone for a year :klingon

>>>>> REFER TO THIS THREAD !!!

>>> http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23344 <<<<<

Guest P71Rob

Well in Westchester county im fine because I used to be civil defense with MY city's police department but when I told the Nypd cop that and showed him my shield he didnt pay any mind to it.. I dont want to take them off because im not going to be using that car anymore im going to be giving it to my father because of the trunk room, hes always going on vacation with luggage. Any thoughts?

Guest tintgod
Im going to pay for it but I want to know do I still have to send them a paper saying that I had my tint removed with payment? any help is appreciated, thanks and best regards.

I would think they would have a # of the back of the ticket(s) you can call to ask...im sure they will have a better answer then a tint forum..and I would trust them more then I would some ppl on the net.

Well in Westchester county im fine because I used to be civil defense with MY city's police department but when I told the Nypd cop that and showed him my shield he didnt pay any mind to it.. I dont want to take them off because im not going to be using that car anymore im going to be giving it to my father because of the trunk room, hes always going on vacation with luggage. Any thoughts?

Why should that make you differant? The law is the law for us all! Not to bust your butt, just saying.................

Mr Rogers

Archived