The volkswagon Beetle

want2modmygt

Guest wilcax

I remember the first beetle I did took me 2 hrs on the back glass alone. after three tries I got it on in one piece. the qtrs then took another hr.

I had one of those after about four months :nono in the auto biz. I'd already heard about them so I knew it was gonna be bad. Luckily there was a guy there who knew what he was doing to tell me to pull all of the door seals (those doors were cake). Struggled with that back glass forever before two-piecing it and still had trouble. My first two piece and I'm sure that defrost line was toast after that. :poke I'm just glad that where I'm at now we havn't had one set up for the typical time frame (and price) by our uninformed secretaries. :spit

It sounds like a challenge... :beer

you could call it that. :beer. just make sure to give yourself plenty of time, and charge for it. :beer Then you wont get as frustrated, and I think that given those paramters, it could be a fun little car to tint. I enjoyed getting it out of my shop, stepping back pretty happy with it and mumbling some curse words towards it under my breath and then getting paid :beer I just know for next time how to make that a fun car! :beer

Archived