so......

Guest 20la20

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
open mouth....insert foot :nono

He could be from Pakistan. You can have double limo tint on your car anywhere you want in Pakistan. :hmmm

Ok I have learned very early that this is a very anti-illegal tint forum. The only thing I have to add to this argument is that there are thousands of tint shops that will tint your car "illegally." So if you guys choose not to do it thats your perogative but don't be so swift to flame someone for choosing to tint their windows "illegally." Millions of people do it anyway because they like to keep their car cool in the summer and it improves the looks of their car dramatically.

Look it is illegal to "J" walk but I am sure everyone here is guilty of breaking that law. Why? Because that law is ridiculous. It was illegal for women and people of color to vote in this country at one time. Drinking in this country used to be illegal. That law didn't last too long. I didn't lie face down in the mud and watch my budies get blown away by Charlie in the Nam to come home only to find out that the Man says I can't tint my front windows! This is the US of A The land of the free and the home of the brave. God Bless Her! :lol2

He could be from Pakistan. You can have double limo tint on your car anywhere you want in Pakistan. :gasp

Ok I have learned very early that this is a very anti-illegal tint forum. The only thing I have to add to this argument is that there are thousands of tint shops that will tint your car "illegally." So if you guys choose not to do it thats your perogative but don't be so swift to flame someone for choosing to tint their windows "illegally." Millions of people do it anyway because they like to keep their car cool in the summer and it improves the looks of their car dramatically.

Look it is illegal to "J" walk but I am sure everyone here is guilty of breaking that law. Why? Because that law is ridiculous. It was illegal for women and people of color to vote in this country at one time. Drinking in this country used to be illegal. That law didn't last too long. I didn't lie face down in the mud and watch my budies get blown away by Charlie in the Nam to come home only to find out that the Man says I can't tint my front windows! This is the US of A The land of the free and the home of the brave. God Bless Her! :lol2

Yeah but when was the last time a cop was shot pulling over a j-walker? And as far as the other laws u sited...you cant even compare those..thats like comparing apples to pancakes. There is a good reason for making very dark film on cars illegal.....it saves lives not only cop's lives but the kid you back over because you couldnt see him walking behind you at night. Think a little before you speak. I used to be young and stupid and thought 5% made my 88 berretta look cool, but that was before I was educated on the matter by my cousin who is a cop in Florida who nearly lost his life after pulling over a POS gangbanger with 5% on his car. Lastly, a cop that is pulling you over doesnt know if you are an upstanding citizen or a guy with a gun...why? cause he can't see you with your 5% window tint.

How would u like to walk up to car at night like this not knowing if there was a gun pointed at you???

prerunner%20004.jpg

Guest willie
He could be from Pakistan. You can have double limo tint on your car anywhere you want in Pakistan. :lol2

Look it is illegal to "J" walk but I am sure everyone here is guilty of breaking that law. Why? Because that law is ridiculous. It was illegal for women and people of color to vote in this country at one time. Drinking in this country used to be illegal. That law didn't last too long. I didn't lie face down in the mud and watch my budies get blown away by Charlie in the Nam to come home only to find out that the Man says I can't tint my front windows! This is the US of A The land of the free and the home of the brave. God Bless Her! :DD

:DD:gasp

Dude read the entire thread and his other posts. Otherwise I learned a long time ago from the boss to quit getting in p1ss1ng contest with men that squat to pee.

Trying living up to your name and staying silent on matters until youve studied the whole situation.

Yeah but when was the last time a cop was shot pulling over a j-walker? And as far as the other laws u sited...you cant even compare those..thats like comparing apples to pancakes. There is a good reason for making very dark film on cars illegal.....it saves lives not only cop's lives but the kid you back over because you couldnt see him walking behind you at night. Think a little before you speak. I used to be young and stupid and thought 5% made my 88 berretta look cool, but that was before I was educated on the matter by my cousin who is a cop in Florida who nearly lost his life after pulling over a POS gangbanger with 5% on his car. Lastly, a cop that is pulling you over doesnt know if you are an upstanding citizen or a guy with a gun...why? cause he can't see you with your 5% window tint.

How would u like to walk up to car at night like this not knowing if there was a gun pointed at you???

prerunner%20004.jpg

All the cops have to do is get on their loudspeaker and tell the guy to roll down his window before they approach the car. And the lights they have on those cruisers are like brighter than the sun.

Dude read the entire thread and his other posts. Otherwise I learned a long time ago from the boss to quit getting in p1ss1ng contest with men that squat to pee.

Trying living up to your name and staying silent on matters until youve studied the whole situation.

No I will not be silenced! You may scare off the other newbies who have a different opinion than yours, but not me. I will be participating in discussions on this forum for a while so get used to it.

Guest Key West
All the cops have to do is get on their loudspeaker and tell the guy to roll down his window before they approach the car. And the lights they have on those cruisers are like brighter than the sun.

Yep You're right! thats all they gotta do . Why don't you try it on them once and see the response? :beer

No I will not be silenced! You may scare off the other newbies who have a different opinion than yours, but not me. I will be participating in discussions on this forum for a while so get used to it.

Then be prepared for the internet asskicking of a lifetime!!! Let the games begin!

Thanks for taking the time to add that intelligent response to the discussion.

Bundy makes more sense with that than any of your drivel!

Archived