so......

Guest 20la20

Guest 20la20

so I got my coupe tinted up the other day with 20% on the rollups and 5% on the quarter and rear windows...just wanting to let yall know since I talked to so much about it with you

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What makes you say illegal? :lol you dont even know were there from :lol

:eyebrows you know of alot of places where 20% on the fronts is legal? :beer

oh....and also..in another thread he said this

ok I get but im not going to keep it legal. does anyone have any pics of this type of job?!?

this was the thread: http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?sh...c=34978&hl=

Here's a couple more:

"I was even told by a cop I wouldnt be bothered with 5 on the backs. I like this job cuz I can get a legal sticker on that 20% too"

..and for the clincher quote :

"talkin to a friend of mine and he knows of a couple of shops who did his dads car and one of his dads friends car and the shop puts the legal sticker on 20% 3m film when the legal limit here in TN is 35%....thoughts?..."

oiiiiiiiyyyyy. are you stupid? :lol6 you're on a board full of tinters who fight illegal tint jobs all day long and you're here flaunting yours. NONE OF US CARE. every flippin state is different. some places, shops get into :lol6, and some places tehy dont. doesnt matter. YOU WILL get a ticket, with, or without your silly little sticker. maybe not today, or tomorrow, or in a month. but you will. :lol:lol

Guest Key West
Her we go again !

Another person who breaks the law and will be crying about how much the tickets for illegal tint are !

It aint ANOTHER person. This is the same bonehead who got lambasted the LAST time he started a thread JUST LIKE THIS!!! Thats why I left this alone, and will have nothing further to say after this post. My philosophy on this is You cant have a one sided argument. By responding to this guy, we are feeding whatever drives this nut to openly flaunt his stupidity. He KNOWS how this subject will be responded to because this is only an attempt to revive an old thread he started a couple months ago. This is wishful thinking, but if we all just left him alone, he'll go elsewhere and stir up more :eyebrows , but at least it wont be here. This moron is here because we let him, and we respond. 20la20, or whoever, don't go away mad...........just go away. :dunno (C YA!)

Guest Key West
What makes you say illegal? :dunno you dont even know were there from :eyebrows

There isn't a state that I'm aware of that allows less than 28% on front roll-ups IF they allow tint at all.

Archived