e-class merc back glass(6 times)

Guest tintec

Guest tintec

my very own new 2004 e320 first time tinting 1 of these,sides worked out perfect,but omg 6 attempts at the back glass,small bubbles popping up so id heat them and rub them out but now there is dirty water marks left from where they were pushed out,I wire wooled heater bars the lot still not happy with it but ill have to live with I think,so frustrating makes u want to throw in the towel,although ive only being tinting a couple of months,did any of you go through this at the start?? :lol2

Guest willie
my very own new 2004 e320 first time tinting 1 of these,sides worked out perfect,but omg 6 attempts at the back glass,small bubbles popping up so id heat them and rub them out but now there is dirty water marks left from where they were pushed out,I wire wooled heater bars the lot still not happy with it but ill have to live with I think,so frustrating makes u want to throw in the towel,although ive only being tinting a couple of months,did any of you go through this at the start?? :lol2
ill defo not be quitting,would a real pro get these small pop ups or would it rub out perfect 1st time for him?

dude we all started in the same place with the same troubles

and theres no such thing as a perfect tint job, it just becomes easier and the jobs become better with practice and time

Keep pluggin dude and welcome :lol2

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
:nope not a very forgiving back glass when it is frit to rubber on the bottom like that...I think I just smashed the back glass with my PDR hammer :dunno

Keep at it, even the most experienced guys still have problems on glass they have tinted hundreds of times before with no probs.

I didn't have a grey hair in my head till I started tinting, now they're all grey

may the force be with you

Bob

Guest tintec

thanks for the response guys,bottom isnt really my problem,its about half way up and about 2-3 inches in from sides I just keep getting these peanut pop ups when I heat and rub em out it leaves a dirty looking streak on the glass :eyebrows

Guest naughtydog
Keep at it, even the most experienced guys still have problems on glass they have tinted hundreds of times before with no probs.

I didn't have a grey hair in my head till I started tinting, now they're all grey

may the force be with you

Bob

No - your now just an old fart!

Guest tintec

just thinking when I shrink my back glass I would lay flat to the glass but I would have a couple of small bubbling when done shrinking would this be my problem,do you guys shrinking be as taught as cling film?

Archived