Phone calls for illegal tint?

Guest ktown

Guest ktown

I am wondering how much of a problem this is for everyone else? I am getting on average 10-70 a week. When I say, "no" I get cussed out, hung up on, etc. Is this a problem for others? I see vehicles here in Utah everyday that are illegal. Mostly trucks with 5% on front roll ups. Legal is 43% combined. How do these other shops get away with this? :dunno

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am wondering how much of a problem this is for everyone else? I am getting on average 10-70 a week. When I say, "no" I get cussed out, hung up on, etc. Is this a problem for others? I see vehicles here in Utah everyday that are illegal. Mostly trucks with 5% on front roll ups. Legal is 43% combined. How do these other shops get away with this? :duck

How do that get away with it...Simple, no or the lack of enforcement....Its just the way it is...Personally Illegal tint is way down on the list of things the gov. needs a task force for..

:dunno

I am wondering how much of a problem this is for everyone else? I am getting on average 10-70 a week. When I say, "no" I get cussed out, hung up on, etc. Is this a problem for others? I see vehicles here in Utah everyday that are illegal. Mostly trucks with 5% on front roll ups. Legal is 43% combined. How do these other shops get away with this? :duck

every day problem for me here :dunno

Guest willie
every day problem for me here :duck

:hmmm ....but I dont get the hang ups, I get the whining about why not or they wont tell

Then I hang up on them :dunno

I am wondering how much of a problem this is for everyone else? I am getting on average 10-70 a week. When I say, "no" I get cussed out, hung up on, etc. Is this a problem for others? I see vehicles here in Utah everyday that are illegal. Mostly trucks with 5% on front roll ups. Legal is 43% combined. How do these other shops get away with this? :dunno
:thumb ....but I dont get the hang ups, I get the whining about why not or they wont tell

Then I hang up on them :bingo

Sounds like a good way to blow off some steam, let those mugs have it! :lol2

Guest willie
Sounds like a good way to blow off some steam, let those mugs have it! :bingo

Yup sometimes I fell a little bit bad when I call them***%&^*^** idiots and hang up, but not very often :dunno

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

I get calls like that all the time...all I have to say is "welcome to california...the tint laws suck, I didnt make them and no I wont go dark on your fru's" I cant believe how dumb these people are asking me over the phone if I'll do it illegal for them, they usually ask first if its illegal and then want to know if I'll do it anyway :bingo When they say that they see cars with it and they dont get pulled over I say go down the street because I didnt do that here !!!

Guest Key West

Whether or not you'll do it, NEVER discus illegal tint on the phone. I tell them no. So does EVERY real tint shop in my area. Any time they keep pressing the issue, I just hang up! Or I just tell them "There's no reason for it, it's just company policy NOT to break the law." :ahole

Archived