Are all sales mangers pricks?

Guest VR6freak

Guest VR6freak

Ok guy's, I'm a clean cut super friendly guy with my logo on a nice polo shirt, looking very professinal, but every time I approch a new car sales manager to talk about paint protection film and hand them my card and a 3m ppf info, they pertty much say thank you, and practicly walk away.... :beer

WTF? The Porsche sales manager is (after a few visits) starting to be friendly and says they have had some bad experiances with the guy they are using now but he still hurrys off most of time............. Any advice on a better way to get in with a dealer?

Thanks guys'!

Screw dealerships. I guess some guys have great relationships with them, but in my experience they aren't worth it for many reasons. :beer

now I do alot of dealer work and wouldnt give it up for anything..... :beer:beer:lol2 well.....ALMOST anything :cry:beer

WTF? The Porsche sales manager is (after a few visits) starting to be friendly and says they have had some bad experiances with the guy they are using now

and right there, you answered your own question. Most sales managers have had bad experiences with most things. try sellin them on a consignment....or give em a freebee to try you out. what are you out if you do? the cost of one job? if you are good and can back up you work....you dont have to worry...the one freebee will be well worth it. :lol2

Ok guy's, I'm a clean cut super friendly guy with my logo on a nice polo shirt, looking very professinal, but every time I approch a new car sales manager to talk about paint protection film and hand them my card and a 3m ppf info, they pertty much say thank you, and practicly walk away.... :DD

WTF? The Porsche sales manager is (after a few visits) starting to be friendly and says they have had some bad experiances with the guy they are using now but he still hurrys off most of time............. Any advice on a better way to get in with a dealer?

Thanks guys'!

Sounds like your doing the right thing, keep showing up...make them kick you out.. :thumb

DONT give anything away....ANYBODY can give it away.

:lol6

I offer to take them to an adult club for lunch and drinks, works pretty good

I used to do that, when I hung out at the tittybars regularly....

Work pretty good, I take them to Hooters' nowadays... :DD

and right there, you answered your own question. Most sales managers have had bad experiences with most things. try sellin them on a consignment....or give em a freebee to try you out. what are you out if you do? the cost of one job? if you are good and can back up you work....you dont have to worry...the one freebee will be well worth it. :lol6

I've done something similar with leather kits, except I let them hold onto it at no charge, until the vehicle sells... I try to never give anything away, unless they are someone that keeps my phone ringing... :thumb

I used to do that, when I hung out at the tittybars regularly....

Work pretty good, I take them to Hooters' nowadays... :DD

and right there, you answered your own question. Most sales managers have had bad experiences with most things. try sellin them on a consignment....or give em a freebee to try you out. what are you out if you do? the cost of one job? if you are good and can back up you work....you dont have to worry...the one freebee will be well worth it. :lol2

I've done something similar with leather kits, except I let them hold onto it at no charge, until the vehicle sells... I try to never give anything away, unless they are someone that keeps my phone ringing... :nope

sales managers are a dime a dozen...just like tinters....Dont kiss thier ass.... :thumb Make an appointment, with the GENERAL manager or the finance manager is good..be a pro...know your product and your prices...dont buy the GSM lunch.....when they give you enough work ...cater the showroom with breakfast...donuts...crusants...bagels...orange juice...just dont be there when its delivered....let them talk about you...first thing in the morning......they love that :DD ... and then be ready for the phone calls..... :nope

Thats how I do things.... :lol6

:DD

sales managers are a dime a dozen...just like tinters....Dont kiss thier ass.... :thumb Make an appointment, with the GENERAL manager or the finance manager is good..be a pro...know your product and your prices...dont buy the GSM lunch.....when they give you enough work ...cater the showroom with breakfast...donuts...crusants...bagels...orange juice...just dont be there when its delivered....let them talk about you...first thing in the morning......they love that :DD ... and then be ready for the phone calls..... :lol2

Thats how I do things.... :lol6

:DD

:DD:nope:nope

Archived