07 Silverado 4door

Today a guy brings us a brand new Silverado. He wants the rear doors and back glass darker than the factory tint. We sold him on ATR 20.

As I started to prep the passenger side window, I noticed there was film already on it. The huge gap along the top was a dead giveaway. :beer So I called him and asked him if he wanted me to just tint the other side and the rear. He told me that his friend has a plotter and it "blew up," so he couldn't finish the truck. :beer I ended up stripping the film off and installing a new piece at no charge for him.

Plotter Blew up!!! :mad

Today a guy brings us a brand new Silverado. He wants the rear doors and back glass darker than the factory tint. We sold him on ATR 20.

As I started to prep the passenger side window, I noticed there was film already on it. The huge gap along the top was a dead giveaway. :beer So I called him and asked him if he wanted me to just tint the other side and the rear. He told me that his friend has a plotter and it "blew up," so he couldn't finish the truck. :mad I ended up stripping the film off and installing a new piece at no charge for him.

Plotter Blew up!!! :lol2

:mad:mad newbies, can't tint without a plotter :beer

Sorry mods :lol2 didn't know that stories about cars belonged in the automotive forum. I'll pay closer attention on proper placement of posts from now on. :lol2

Sorry, I read the title and moved it to the Chevy forum. I move automotive threads out of the General everyday, so I thought this was another one.

As I started to prep the passenger side window, I noticed there was film already on it. The huge gap along the top was a dead giveaway. :rock So I called him and asked him if he wanted me to just tint the other side and the rear. He told me that his friend has a plotter and it "blew up," so he couldn't finish the truck. :bogabut: I ended up stripping the film off and installing a new piece at no charge for him.

Plotter Blew up!!! :lol2

:lol2:bogabut::lol2:rollin:lol2:spit:lol2:lol2:lol2

Archived