2003 Accord

Guest JPLukie

Guest JPLukie

I've hearing a lot regarding Suntek and it's performance is good and applies well. I'm considering an application to a Honda Accord in Baton Rouge,Louisiana where the temps. average 90-100 during your Summer months +++. I considering using the HP line or Carbon what do the Prof. recommend ?? If it's not Suntek what are the Best options ??

Personally I havent used as much suntek as I have other films...But for years I have always prefered Llumar ATR over any other brand...But I am bias, thats the tint I learned to tint with so I love how it handles...But its a metalized life time warranty...and I have seen it last a life time...

gotts remember on these accords if you run a metalized film it'll interfere with the radio reception. suntek is a good choice as is llumar. if you go with suntek I would prefer carbon and with llumar I would prefer atx. just my .02

also remember to cover the window rubbers with felt as to not scratch the tint. I have seen 03 accords with factory felt so make sure your installer checks first.

Archived