08 Caravan and Town and Country

Ryker

Has anyone done these back side "doors"?? I was just at a dealer today and saw that the 08 back sliding doors now roll down....there is also a 8" to 9" 1/4 round plastic in the way on the back bottom edge.

Do I need to raise my "mini-van" pricing for these or are they going to be easy still??

Guest banfam55

I would definetly increase pricing(concidering the cost of the van and work)But disantling is how I do it apply ,tack,roll up.release and extract.

I would asume a concervitive cust to drive this "luxury van"and would understand,"you get what you pay for" just me??"Good work isent cheap and cheap work is never good!"<right!

Guest MarcoLb55
I would definetly increase pricing(concidering the cost of the van and work)But disantling is how I do it apply ,tack,roll up.release and extract.

I would asume a concervitive cust to drive this "luxury van"and would understand,"you get what you pay for" just me??"Good work isent cheap and cheap work is never good!"<right!

PLEASE READ THIS BAN FAM.READ

Hell yea hommie raise your price if your questioning it. Just do it nike. More work more money.

SO has anyone done one? My next question will be if the new roll down back sides will be able to be done with 20" film like the old back sides. Just picturing it in my mind I doubt it will....probably be 21.5" or something stupid.

Chrysler dealer tinters??

Archived