New 2007 accord owner

Guest LocoHopps

Guest LocoHopps

Hey all ! I am a first time poster! but I just bought a 2007 Accord Sedan. I was hoping to get some ideas on prices for the tint all the windows on the car. Also I am from the Pittsburgh Area and am wondering if anyone knows or can recommend a tint shop? or suggestions to find out how a shop is reliable.

Thanks so Much! I have looked at many forums, and the people in this one seem to be the most honest and helpful! looking forward to some replies!

Guest banfam55

Im in cali.but here s toll free number 1800 378 3837

\We specialize in auto glass tiniting..And could cover the pros and cons..

fill free to give me a buzz

ask for Manny.

Guest LocoHopps

I talked to one company. And they said that there would be no problem with the tint getting scratched, and they just trim one of the 3 INSIDE weather strippings. could this cause problems with water getting into the door? or with the road noise? I want to make sure that I get a GREAT professional to do it, because I have had the car for 3 weeks, and I intend on having it for at least 6 years, so It needs to be done right, and not take away the value of the car. Also they use "3 M" film.

Guest haroldshouseoftint

look up a member on this board by the name of Tintman PA he is in the Youngwood area, not sure how close/far that is from Pitt.

Does great work, and comes highly recomended :jerkit:jerkit

Guest haroldshouseoftint
I talked to one company. And they said that there would be no problem with the tint getting scratched, and they just trim one of the 3 INSIDE weather strippings. could this cause problems with water getting into the door? or with the road noise? I want to make sure that I get a GREAT professional to do it, because I have had the car for 3 weeks, and I intend on having it for at least 6 years, so It needs to be done right, and not take away the value of the car. Also they use "3 M" film.

:jerkit DO NOT LET THEM TRIM YOUR RUBBERS :jerkit

if they don't add felt, run don't walk away :jerkit

BTW :lol2 to the board :lol2

Guest banfam55

You need to have those rear 1/4r glass REMOVED..for sure..also a recomended product that wont give "reception"isse..(stay away from metal films)Their are good and bad to all companies..Cont.to doo your homework..Buyer beware! :jerkit

Guest banfam55

Remeber you get what you pay for.:Good work isn't cheap.And cheap work isn't good"Felting " Is a simple task that is very important..also triming your rubber is NOT! "Professional"(for 1/4 or any seal)Gimme a call..Im a good compas!

Guest LocoHopps

I checked out some more companies, and they all said that they were going to cut the inside seal. I may take you up on the call for some advice. As of now, I am not sure enough to get it done right away. But if anyone else has some advice or recommendations please make them. I was thinking of a darker tint because The car is Silver. Thanks so much for the opinions already! I look forward to reading more! :jerkit

Archived