2007 Nighthawk Black Civic Si best tint film??

Guest gatekeeper64

Guest haroldshouseoftint
I know about the tint laws and could careless,

:rollin I care about the industry in which I MAKE A LIVING, and would say keep it legal

Thanks for your non concern with how I feed my family :ninja

Guest gus738
:rollin I care about the industry in which I MAKE A LIVING, and would say keep it legal

Thanks for your non concern with how I feed my family :ninja

I never said anything regarding your family on the other hand I find it more likely that someone re does tint if its illegal due to being puller over eventually then re doing it.

on the back glass and rear I know any tint % can go but on the fronts I belive you have to let 70% of light coming in. but I think I need tint all around even if its light on front winshiled. my eyes tend to hurt against the sunlight so I can get the note from eye doctor?

Guest banfam55
I apricate your ideal to talk and I know its free but right now im trying to only dedicate my time to only stay on the computer for a bit need to delete emails and so forth thanks

No worries just want to help out as best I could! :rollin Knowledge is power"" :ninja

Guest banfam55
sorry for hijacking the thread but I did the easy way out on my 06 civic 2dr couple and interior is chaning slightly on color exterior is fine, im in the bay area so san jose/san francisco is close to me, I would perfer a realiable job not half assed. I have a silver civic

whats the best tint option for me? im looking for max heat rejection and privacy I know about the tint laws and could careless, now metal film causes radio to not be enjoyable but is that only due to the factory pos radio or will it do it regardless of an upgraded indash dvd? (gonna get one soon)

so far I know that llunar is good but F1 seems to get credit alot man its alot of choices too

please help out guys :rollin

here is my page if you want to see my car

http://www.myspace.com/gus738

06_CivicSiCncpt.jpg

06indashforcivic.gif

Once you get all dialed in..come back and post pics..the company you decided to use etc..

Cool m/s.L8r gustavo.. :ninja

Archived