lowballed twice this month

we just got lowballed for the second time this month. we bid $1094.00 and he came behind us and bid for $450!!!!(for a "comparable film"). we're also booked out until the 3rd week in october and he's probably doing that job right now.LOL must be slow to let one go that cheap. hope he has fun moving the 100+ feet of silk draperies away from the windows. also, I've never seen this guy on the boards here before, so I'm not directing this at anyone. it just pisses you off.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im not sure of your geographic location, but in florida we see it all the time. Everyone has come to the "MECCA" acting like they know whats up. Theres guys lowballing security film for 3-5 bucks a square. MADICO and sunscape even. Then you inspect their work and its garbage! We all feel your pain... Dont worry, your customers that know your work, and know your name, know what their paying for.. A good quality job, with no regrets. As we all know, when you lowball or give away a job, that customer is always the first to complain. Let em' have that one.. move on! Good luck man!~ :spit

we just got lowballed for the second time this month. we bid $1094.00 and he came behind us and bid for $450!!!!(for a "comparable film"). we're also booked out until the 3rd week in october and he's probably doing that job right now.LOL must be slow to let one go that cheap. hope he has fun moving the 100+ feet of silk draperies away from the windows. also, I've never seen this guy on the boards here before, so I'm not directing this at anyone. it just pisses you off.

It wasn't me..... :spit Who do you think it is???? :spit 3

PM me... :lol2

Guest FilmBlazer

Second time this month :beer

I had great success earlier in the year against my lowball competitor, he's getting quite a few from me lately. Mostly yellow page hits. I'm pretty sure my competitor is showing Llumar and installing Johnson. I am bidding Vista and he is coming in at 50% or less than my bids. Good for him :beer Let them go, theres enough to go around!

Guest vclimber
Second time this month :beer

I had great success earlier in the year against my lowball competitor, he's getting quite a few from me lately. Mostly yellow page hits. I'm pretty sure my competitor is showing Llumar and installing Johnson. I am bidding Vista and he is coming in at 50% or less than my bids. Good for him :beer Let them go, theres enough to go around!

Well when the J starts failing, you can come back and sell them Vista. :beer

Archived