lowballed twice this month

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:krazy

okay as far the johnson's comment....it's been on my dad's old house here for almost 9 years now and still looks great. :err

as far as the falling off the glass comment....llumar and vista are rollers all the way. I love the films and will always sell them and use them, but they roll off the glass. put the friggin' film on the roll the right way and it might help. :spit suntek rolls the film on the roll the same as llumar but suntek's film doesn't roll. :trustme

as far as the lowballer comments, well....no comment. :spit

Guest haroldshouseoftint
some nice economy film will due. huper optik :spit

:err:dunno I can vouch for Huper, it's the shiznit :spit

Call it what you want, it won't fall off the glass and it won't turn purple. :hmmm

:trustme

Tint likes to be lowballed...just as vclimber..

:err

okay as far the johnson's comment....it's been on my dad's old house here for almost 9 years now and still looks great. :nope

as far as the falling off the glass comment....llumar and vista are rollers all the way. I love the films and will always sell them and use them, but they roll off the glass. put the friggin' film on the roll the right way and it might help. :spit suntek rolls the film on the roll the same as llumar but suntek's film doesn't roll.

as far as the lowballer comments, well....no comment.

:krazy but how many days of sun do you get up there per year, like 50 :hmmm:lol:lol

Ah comeon dood, chime in, I know you want to..... :err

I'll help him out, JACKASS :hmmm:lol2:lol2

you wanna clarify that statement?

:trustme Umm I do beleive he's calling you the lowballer :err

And you must be one of those that will low-ball anything that moves? :spit:spit

TG no balls anything that moves not low balls :krazy

Guest Sprinter

the problem with our industry is there are no set prices, go to Mcdonalds and you'll pay the same for a #1 98% of the time in your area.

Tint should be priced like gasoline with in cents of each bid given, problem with the lowballers is they don't understand how to be competitive by using the phone to find out what everyone eles is pricing jobs at for the sq foot, if they did they would make more money and we all would make more money even if we lost a few jobs here and there.

even in auto's there should be a set price that nobody gose below if you want to charge more thats up to you, but the 99 dollar guys need to raise their prices so we don't have to keep prices down in order to have work, you guys know what I mean.

the problem with our industry is there are no set prices, go to Mcdonalds and you'll pay the same for a #1 98% of the time in your area.

Tint should be priced like gasoline with in cents of each bid given, problem with the lowballers is they don't understand how to be competitive by using the phone to find out what everyone eles is pricing jobs at for the sq foot, if they did they would make more money and we all would make more money even if we lost a few jobs here and there.

even in auto's there should be a set price that nobody gose below if you want to charge more thats up to you, but the 99 dollar guys need to raise their prices so we don't have to keep prices down in order to have work, you guys know what I mean.

Amen man well put.

Archived