How fast can you tint cars...

I'm interested in who on here can tint from beginning to end in 1 hr or less a complete 4 dr car time after time averaging between 6-8 cars a day solo (working a regular work day) with near perfect finished product without any redos or complaints.

I guess I'm looking for the "non B.S.er" are you him or her?

If so please pm me.

I am one who tints as quality being the most important outcome, but I am a 3 car a day tinter to achieve that and all steps I use I feel are important to achieve this. If you feel your finished work is as good as I claim mine is but you are tinting 2X more cars than I am, then how can I not be interested in meeting you to step it up a bit.

I'm setting this up as a closed topic so that flamers cannot interfere and only get the thread closed. Please contact me by pm or email :meridian_man6969@hotmail.com

I think there are some b.ser's on here..but I also believe that there are the very few that are legit..those are the ones I'm interested in talking /meeting.

No flaming this way and all pm/email will be confidential unless you don't care.

Just want to get to the truth of the matter of what I could be capable of without compromising finished product :confuse

Thanks for your time reading :confuse

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted to open this thread to personally thank those of you that took the time to PM and email me on this subject. I had so many responses in fact that it's the most I've ever typed on here and I still have to write back to a few of you. I'm hoping to tweak my procedure and want to drive to see a couple of you and hopefully meet with you before springtime if time permits.

Being from Canada , I'm limited by location. Not sure if I'll be doing this by RV or flying yet :thumb

I'm glad in my decision on keeping it a closed thread, I felt I got a lot more out of it without the flaming on this subject matter that usually comes into play :DD

I'm one that believes that no matter how long you've been in the business, seeing other's tint,you cannot help but learn from them something that would be beneficial..and hopefully they learn something from you :nope:DD

Again, I appreciate the generosity of those that have shared information with me :DD

A good idea in theory for sure..not sure how realistic it is..besides part of efficiency of speed for many is in how thier shop is layed out. If one thing I've learned from the emails I've received is this : some are fast due to great set up ideas , others through procedure.

TintWizard. Great thread.

I can tint any car ...2 hours....I dont care what it is. I'm a 6 car a day tinter....I'v done 8....but quality suffers at that point.

I was inhouse with Mercedes Benz and BMW for many years...I can tint any benz or beem in 45 minutes.... :gasp

I'v worked with some guys that are good with 10-12....even more...they peel the film on thier arms, even the backglass...no need for a peel board.

I have a hard time competing with a quality tinter who works at a production shop and tints all makes and models.

:sign

2 hours for me solo too. If it's me and my brother we can do a 4 door in 45 min. to an hour. Someone who says they can do any 4 door in an hour by theirself w/out a plotter and produce quality every time is a liar. Maybe some 4 doors, but definately not all :gasp .

Archived