How fast can you tint cars...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mhun9180
How in the world do you get soap in your mix :jerkit I am definatley not doubting you! I just cant see how you do it

I have a canyon sprayer with soap for wetting my film. I just use the straight water to clean and flush my windows. Comes in especially handy on the bottom edge of the rear screens.

DAMMIT!!!! I have that fool banfam as an ignored user but I can still see his NASTY avatar!!! how can I not see that $ hit?!?! seriously grosses me out...who wants too see 2 gorillas making out :lol

LOL heres his photobucket account >> ojk ok I removed the link but funny how lb55s avatar is in his account hmmmm, I tryed to block it at the source but no go. hey TD make him take that $ hit off, I am OFFICIALLY complaining and offended...oh yea and grossed out

grow up dude :lol2 :gay :lol

banfam55 your the man bro :jerkit :gay

Guest mhun9180
Sounds like you have a cool set up Bundy.... :jerkit

:lol

Thanks TZ :lol Once you have it set up that way, you'll never go back. Clean water at high pressure all the time is an absolute blessing.

I have a canyon sprayer with soap for wetting my film. I just use the straight water to clean and flush my windows. Comes in especially handy on the bottom edge of the rear screens.

This is a great example of why I say it would be great to see other tinters in action in their own environment..all the different things that we come up with. We all probably have at least 1 great part of the process that we all do in our own unique way ..collectively it would be great to have all the unique ways come together in one streamline process :jerkit

All I can say is that I SUCK! :lol I did do a four door accord in an 1:45, removing panels and all... I was pumped about that one. :lol Wanted to post about it here but figured that all you cats 'round here could match that with both eyeballs tied behind your backs. :jerkit

Archived