On the way home from sema.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay a few quick pictures from the trip.

after the pool, me Kelly and my boy Nate. Kelly is from a shop in Texas. :thumb

sema021.jpg

Gettin flagrant in the Limo on the way back from the Johnson party. :lol2

sema024.jpg

sema034.jpg

And myself, Alexis (god I hope I got that right) and the man Flatrock Stan! :lol2

sema039.jpg

Great to meet ya! Stay downtown on the cheep next time with me. Dang I look old! Must be the camera! I recorded interviews with all the manufactures except SunGard. :beer Global had me record theirs with their guy shrinking in the background but wanted to make sure I didn’t show much of him heat forming, they are coming out with a DVD on the bug soon. I will post a link when I get all my vids on the net.

Stay kool :beer

Stan

Guest haroldshouseoftint
I'm in.... :beer:beer However, the wife just banned me from jumpin in the pool in my boxers :lol2:? ..... She's losing her sense of humor :lol2:lol2 ....

I already told you, your not invited, SHE IS :lol2:lol

did you get down on your knees and look around for him? :lol2

J/k harold

:lol2:?

Ya, that is kinda funny....... NOT :lol2:lol2

Sorry I didn't make it back down there 5.0, I am still hungover BAD, I just got home about an hour and 1/2 ago :err:beer

SEMA was LAME IMO, but I also ran into Stan, but didn't get the chance to talk with him for too long.

Also ran into the not so funny Floridian :lol2:lol2 Had a coupla drinks with him as well :err:lol2

It was my first ... didn't have the time to see it all but I've seen enough to be Amazed ... I took the oppertunity to visit a local sg tintshop en met a "7 car a day " dude . We did an jaguar X-type together , pretty fun to see how you guys tint here over the pond.

Afterwards he gave me a lift back to the hotel with the little german car at the picture. This was the car at the Solar Gard booth by the way

IMG_0340.jpg

Archived