New shop floor

I had the floor painted with an epoxy a couple of yrs ago and it looked good but didn't last as usual so I spent a few $$$ and bought rubberized tiling ..no gluing no fuss or muss , just snaps together and still easily removable down the road, easy cleaning and non slip :thumb

100_1139.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest goldtooth
I had the floor painted with an epoxy a couple of yrs ago and it looked good but didn't last as usual so I spent a few $$$ and bought rubberized tiling ..no gluing no fuss or muss , just snaps together and still easily removable down the road, easy cleaning and non slip :thumb

100_1139.jpg

:nope what about water settling under it? :nono stinks after a while

Taken care of wit hair exchange and the crate is enclosed on all sides except the front..air pulls any potential hair straight up..NEVER had a hair in the work :nope

:hmmm what about water settling under it? :thumb stinks after a while

I have a secondary rubber mat I have down for cars ..collects all moisture before it collects on the floor. The mat pictured is a tight seal even if I didn't do this. I assure you my work comes out clean..you could preform surgery in my work environment :nono

Guest thatsnappyguy

I like it alot and was thinking about it. they one I seen was at sam's. but it had big holes throughout it. I ould have a hard time wheeling around my lil sears chair.

Looks good! What's the cost on that? What's your plan for cleaning it? Just spray it with a hose?

The cost was about $900 , cleans no problem with a sponge mop (but in all honesty time will tell that)

I was in a rush to get out the door ,that was my last post..when I re read it, my post came across not how I intended, rather offended, :hmmm , I wasn't :hmmm:thumb:lol2

I do think it looks good as well for those that commented :nono Again, only time will tell, but I'm hoping this is the last time I have to deal with a half a$$ed floor when I keep everything else so clean ..here's to hoping :nope

Archived