Two week's notice

Yep, got's me a new job. More money AND... I'm actually good at it. :tw I will miss some aspects, as my boss is also one of my best friends and also (and more importantly) a brother in Christ, and we have had some good fun at the shop. :sad It was just not a good fit with the way that things worked out logisticly over time, and I just don't have the confidence in myself that I can help make the auto-side of the company any real money. :lol2

If there is any gauge as to the reason why I shouldn't be in this line of work, it would be that the thing I will miss most about this job will be this site. :lol2:lol2 I can say that TD.com and many of the members have been-absolutely, unequivocally, and without a doubt-the greatest help and asset to me in my time as an auto tech, :lol2 And for that I am most grateful. :dunno

If there is one thing that I am sure of however, it is that, when my job there is done, I know that I have certainly not laid my last piece of film. :gasp Thanks to all who have, either directly or indirectly, helped me with this job, and I hope that you all wouldn't mind if I come in and poke around every now and again when I'm done. :gasp:lol2:lol:lol2

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I am very happy for you to have found a job that you will like. With that being said.... once a tinter ALWAYS a tinter!!!

I would hope you do more than just poke around on TD. One of the highlights to my days is you, Cajun, Willie, Mdog, Harold, Brian and others bantering. Good luck with the new job and please don't be a stranger!!! :gasp:dunno

Guest haroldshouseoftint

:lol2 well, since Cajun was already glad he could help :lol2 , all I can say is Good Luck in whatever you do, and you don't need to leave here just because your not gonna be in the industry anymore :dunno

I mean look @ it this way, we let Willie in here, and he's never laid any film, all he does is sweep floors @ other peoples shops :lol2:lol2:sad

:lol2:lol:lol:tw:tw:sad Hate to see ya go mang, keep in touch cuz I still owe ya a :gasp later in the year, on our rematch in Fantasy Fooseball :gasp:lol2

Archived