Two week's notice

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep, got's me a new job. More money AND... I'm actually good at it. :lol I will miss some aspects, as my boss is also one of my best friends and also (and more importantly) a brother in Christ, and we have had some good fun at the shop. :sad It was just not a good fit with the way that things worked out logisticly over time, and I just don't have the confidence in myself that I can help make the auto-side of the company any real money. :lol

If there is any gauge as to the reason why I shouldn't be in this line of work, it would be that the thing I will miss most about this job will be this site. :lol2:lol2 I can say that TD.com and many of the members have been-absolutely, unequivocally, and without a doubt-the greatest help and asset to me in my time as an auto tech, :lol2 And for that I am most grateful. :lol2

If there is one thing that I am sure of however, it is that, when my job there is done, I know that I have certainly not laid my last piece of film. :beer Thanks to all who have, either directly or indirectly, helped me with this job, and I hope that you all wouldn't mind if I come in and poke around every now and again when I'm done. :lol2:beer:lol:lol2

Married 2 weeks and momma already put her foot down and told you to get a real job :lol2:lol2

Yep, got's me a new job. More money AND... I'm actually good at it. :lol I will miss some aspects, as my boss is also one of my best friends and also (and more importantly) a brother in Christ, and we have had some good fun at the shop. :sad It was just not a good fit with the way that things worked out logisticly over time, and I just don't have the confidence in myself that I can help make the auto-side of the company any real money. :lol2

If there is any gauge as to the reason why I shouldn't be in this line of work, it would be that the thing I will miss most about this job will be this site. :lol2:lol2 I can say that TD.com and many of the members have been-absolutely, unequivocally, and without a doubt-the greatest help and asset to me in my time as an auto tech, :thumb And for that I am most grateful. :dunno

If there is one thing that I am sure of however, it is that, when my job there is done, I know that I have certainly not laid my last piece of film. :evilgrin Thanks to all who have, either directly or indirectly, helped me with this job, and I hope that you all wouldn't mind if I come in and poke around every now and again when I'm done. :lol2:lol2:lol2:lol2

Congrats on the new job. You will always be welcome here, so don't be a stranger! :lol2

Guest FilmBlazer
Oh hell naw, especially not in LA I hopes.

A friend got a DUI in the wrong part of LA, ended up in the compton jail... she said it was a tough few hours.

Oh man! I bet that was awful!

Guest banfam55
Yep, got's me a new job. More money AND... I'm actually good at it. :lol I will miss some aspects, as my boss is also one of my best friends and also (and more importantly) a brother in Christ, and we have had some good fun at the shop. :sad It was just not a good fit with the way that things worked out logisticly over time, and I just don't have the confidence in myself that I can help make the auto-side of the company any real money. :spit

If there is any gauge as to the reason why I shouldn't be in this line of work, it would be that the thing I will miss most about this job will be this site. :lol2:lol2 I can say that TD.com and many of the members have been-absolutely, unequivocally, and without a doubt-the greatest help and asset to me in my time as an auto tech, :hmmm And for that I am most grateful. :lol2

If there is one thing that I am sure of however, it is that, when my job there is done, I know that I have certainly not laid my last piece of film. :hmmm Thanks to all who have, either directly or indirectly, helped me with this job, and I hope that you all wouldn't mind if I come in and poke around every now and again when I'm done. :lol2:lol:DD:beer

Now just a second!! :lol2:beer:beer jk..I know you'll be fine..

agore.jpg

You got a beatifull bride and a family needs money.

beatifullwife.jpg

Dont stop tinting!! :DD:lol

window-film-installation1.jpg

To the new begining :beer Go get em tiger.

newbegings.jpg

congrats mang! I dread the day I get outta here.. Hopefully when I graduate I still find myself in this industry in one way or another, I still wanna kick it here!

So... What field are you going into???

Thanks. I'm taking a job with the company that I am working for part time. I will be an assistnt produce manager for a grocery store. I know...super glamerous. But guranteed hours and better pay. :lol2
Glad I could help !!!! :lol2

Sorry to see you go though...

I haven't gone yet. :spit
Well I am very happy for you to have found a job that you will like. With that being said.... once a tinter ALWAYS a tinter!!!

I would hope you do more than just poke around on TD. One of the highlights to my days is you, Cajun, Willie, Mdog, Harold, Brian and others bantering. Good luck with the new job and please don't be a stranger!!!

Thanks Boo. You are right! I know that I'll always see windows from a tinter's perspective. :dunno And yes, I loves me some actin' a'fool on TD.com. :lol2
well, since Cajun was already glad he could help :lol2 , all I can say is Good Luck in whatever you do. Hate to see ya go mang, keep in touch cuz I still owe ya a :nuts later in the year, on our rematch in Fantasy Fooseball
Thanks Harold, and you've seen my NFL avitar right? Oh yeah-that's yo' azz. :lol
How long do ya'll give him before he's back?
I'll take the under. :lol2

Good luck ....
Thanks TZ :lol2
and another thing Tint45, once your a member on here, you can't leave until you have at least 1000 relevent posts

Why do you think I'm still here, I'm at about 25 - 30 now :lol2

That many? Really!? :lol2 You may have noticed that my relevent posts are slightly in the negatives at the moment. :lol2
Good luck dawg.

Its always nice to see a man better himself for him and his family. I have been at the crossroads a couple times myself.

Just dont be one of those guys that never come back. I hate it when people are here quite often and you get used to seeing them around and then they leave to never be seen again

good luck to you my jigga man

Thanks M, and BTW...I hope that you get that job that you've been working toward. :nope

...NARC :lol2:lol2

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.. :lol2
Hells na! I'm straight ninja before that biatch swings back. :beer
:lol2 Dude what a shocker and good luck

Like everyone else said, dont be a stranger. Your truly an asset to this site and I have enjoyed getting to know you.

Come TX way brother look me up

Thanks Willie. I'd holla at ya but I'm not all together sure that Podunk is an actual city. :lol2
:beer good luck
:beer

Married 2 weeks and momma already put her foot down and told you to get a real job :lol2:lol2
:lol2 Nice! :lol2:lol2

Any predictions how soon he starts having Withdrawl and is back here ?
Delerium tremons are gonna be a biatch! :lol2

Congrats on the new job. You will always be welcome here, so don't be a stranger! :beer
:lol2 Word. :beer

Good Luck!!

:beer grats on your new job.
Now just a second!! :lol2 jk..I know you'll be fine..

You got a beatifull bride and a family needs money.

Dont stop tinting!! :lol2:lol2

To the new begining :beer Go get em tiger.

10-4 good buddy. :beer

Archived