Two week's notice

Well, that's it for me. Start the new job tomorrow. :evileye

Thanks again to all for the kind replies in this thread and to all of those who have helped me out or really made me think or just gave me a good laugh. :thumb Even though I'm sure that I'll still be popping in from time to time (much to the chagrin of the wifey :beer ), I just wanted to wish everyone on this board the best of luck and success in their businesses. I know I've butted heads with a few, but it's just the internet and I know you all are good people here. :lock

Thanks especially to Ric for putting such a cool place on the net for us tinters to come hang out, learn some things, help some folks or just blow off some steam. :lock We all know how much this site means to you, and I really appreciate those efforts. :lol2 Good luck to you as well mang. :lock:lock

And don't screw it up! :lock:lol2:lol2:lol2

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint
Well, that's it for me. Start the new job tomorrow.

Thanks again to all for the kind replies in this thread and to all of those who have helped me out or really made me think or just gave me a good laugh. :lock Even though I'm sure that I'll still be popping in from time to time (much to the chagrin of the wifey), I just wanted to wish everyone on this board the best of luck and success in their businesses. I know I've butted heads with a few, but it's just the internet and I know you all are good people here. :beer

Thanks especially to Ric for putting such a cool place on the net for us tinters to come hang out, learn some things, help some folks or just blow off some steam. :evileye We all know how much this site means to you, and I really appreciate those efforts. :lock Good luck to you as well mang. :lock:lol2

:lock are you still here :lock:lock

With the hi quality members around here, (such as myself) :lol2 how is that even possible? :lol2

:lol2:lol2 Here's to you,..................... nah I won't go there, I'll just say Good Luck, and see ya after thanksgiving dinner, I give it 4 days :thumb

Well, that's it for me. Start the new job tomorrow. :evileye

Thanks again to all for the kind replies in this thread and to all of those who have helped me out or really made me think or just gave me a good laugh. :thumb Even though I'm sure that I'll still be popping in from time to time (much to the chagrin of the wifey :beer ), I just wanted to wish everyone on this board the best of luck and success in their businesses. I know I've butted heads with a few, but it's just the internet and I know you all are good people here. :lock

Thanks especially to Ric for putting such a cool place on the net for us tinters to come hang out, learn some things, help some folks or just blow off some steam. :lock We all know how much this site means to you, and I really appreciate those efforts. :lol2 Good luck to you as well mang. :lock:lock

Stay out of trouble and keep the faith, I know you will! Come back and visit, my wife thinks I'm having a affair cause I'm on here so much. :lol2

Stay out of trouble and keep the faith, I know you will! Come back and visit, my wife thinks I'm having a affair cause I'm on here so much. :evileye

As long as she catches you with BOTH hands on the keyboard you should be in the clear Stan :thumb

:thumb are you still straight? :evileye:beer:lock

With the hi quality members around here, (such as tint45) :lock how is that even possible? :lol2

:lock
:lock:lock Here's to you,..................... nah I won't go there, I'll just say Good Luck, and see ya after thanksgiving dinner, I give it 4 days :lol2
:lol2 Hells naaah. You know my dumb arse'll be postin' here tomorrow. :lol2
Stay out of trouble and keep the faith, I know you will! Come back and visit, my wife thinks I'm having a affair cause I'm on here so much. :lol2
:lol2 Thanks Stan, and I hear ya on that whole affair thing. :lol2:lol2

Archived