2008 HONDA ACCORD COUPE

FRANK

Guest CleanCutter

maybe I'm just lucky, but I have never had a single car come back with scratching door seals due to lack of felt. Never had a single customer ask for felt to be applied. This has just been a total non-issue for me. ... and I've done thousands of cars (haven't we all though.).

I've seen scratched film, but to be honest, it's almost ALWAYS FELTED door seals. Customers don't clean in there like they should, the factory felt got sand and debris stuck in there and then ssccccrraaaatttttccchhhh.

Guest goldtooth
maybe I'm just lucky, but I have never had a single car come back with scratching door seals due to lack of felt. Never had a single customer ask for felt to be applied. This has just been a total non-issue for me. ... and I've done thousands of cars (haven't we all though.).

I've seen scratched film, but to be honest, it's almost ALWAYS FELTED door seals. Customers don't clean in there like they should, the factory felt got sand and debris stuck in there and then ssccccrraaaatttttccchhhh.

:beer you are one of the lucky ones....ps I tint all cars without felt now, cause the tint job comes with a no fault warranty from the manufacture :beer

Archived