Your thoughts on the end of the world

Guest markmr1956

We are the head not the tail, we are above not below, we are blessed in the city, we are blessed in the country, everything we put our hands on is blessed. No sickness shall befall us, No plague will come near our house. The Best Is Yet To Come!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thatsnappyguy
The world won't end. Humans will always evolve and adapt. It's called evolution.

I believe in evolution to the fullest for the fact that there is tangible evidence to prove it. I do believe in GOD also...my wife is a christian and I am a non practicing catholic. the catholic religion was forced on me and now that im older I can have my own opinions. my wife believes every word of the bible and wants nothin to do with evolution cuz its not in the bible. its a hard subject in my house but I need to see it to believe it. ill think about the world ending while its happening. till then, im gonna enjoy it and not worry about what stories say in the bible. the bible has evolved more than mankind itself...so who do u belive but yourself.

Guest markmr1956
It might be today......... :rollin ...... I just hope I make the A list with the way I have lived my life :klingon

Kinda nice to know we don't get what we deserve. GRACE. Someone took the hit so we didn't have too.

Guest solarspot
I believe Christ died, not just to give us eternal life,

but for us to have an abundant full and overflowing life (John 10:10)

right now and right here

We have so much more than just Salvation

We have His Name and His Word

and an inheritance through Faith

Religion and tradition has done more to seperate the Body

than all the wars and kingdoms in history

If we can just grab hold of the concept that true righteousness

is by Faith in him, not through works or the law

I do not operate in fear

I operate in Faith

Death should be the smaller concern

.....compared to a life without blessing

or the fullness that he intended for all of us

Whenever it comes .....it will be in His time

Life is too short to walk around defeated

live it to the fullest while you can

Seek Him ....while he may be found :klingon

Beautifully put there Zo :lol2 I've been trying to come up with a response since this started and you pretty much said how I feel :rollin

Guest Key West
I think that means the span of time when christ comes back and gets rid of all the sinners.... :lol2

If I'm still around I'm gonna dig a hole.....and try to hide............. :beer

:lol2

You and me both, brother. We is sinners of the highest order. :lol2:dunno:lol2

dayumm bossdude always gotta one up me on the most thoughtful topic of the day :lol2:beer

Dude.............Next time you have a thought............Let it go! :lol2:lol2:lol2

I want to thank everyone for their posts and I'm glad the thread didn't degenerate.

The reason I ask is complicated.

I guess a little background info is in order. I've been a believer in the bible ever since I can remember and even as a young boy my favorite book of the bible has been Revelations.

I know what many of your reactions will be and I welcome them, I'd love to talk about this more. I know even Christians will roll their eyes at this post and that's OK too, I'm well versed in the bible and I'm sure some of you are as well, so maybe we can enlighten each other.

Very early I realized that the TV evangelists were false prophets and it became clear to me what the bible meant about Satan coming as an angel of light and his ministers coming as ministers of righteousness; that most of the preachers I'd ever seen were teaching false gospels just as God said they would in the last days. So, I became very suspect of any bible teachers and just tried my best to understand the bible on my own.

Any one of you who has spent any time in the bible at all know it's not an easy book to understand and that God intended it to be so. It's also obvious that God included much hidden information in the bible about the time line of history.

One day in 1990 or so I was searching the radio dial and heard a program called "the open forum", a program where callers could call and ask questions about the bible. The answers I heard immediately clicked with me as truth and I went on to study under this teacher for another 17 years to this time. Since then my eyes are pretty wide open to what our circumstance, what the gospel of Christ really is and much about the time line of history.

Recently this teacher, Harold Camping has begun to teach that we can know a great deal about the timing of the end of the world and the events leading to it. He is teaching that we can and do know the very dates these events occur and they are not far off. He is teaching that during these last few years there will be a great number of people being saved, perhaps more than has ever come to be saved in the history of the world, and that in May of 2011 the believers who have died and those still alive will be caught up to be in the presence of God and that the world will continue 5 more months until October 2011, and then the end will come.

If you would like to listen to some of this teaching, go here:

http://www.familyradio.com/english/connect/video_archive/

and watch any of the videos there, I recommend watching the Open Forum (which was actually the inspiration for this place) and the Jeremiah study and the Sunday Bible study. :dunno

When you click on a video on the left, you will need to click the link that appears in the right side frame.

Who knows when the world will end ?

No one.

Folks might claim to know, but the only thing certain is that all of us are on this Earth for a lmited amount of time.

Just live each day to its fullest, that is all any of us can control in this existence.

When it is time for each of us to go, there is no negotaiting, it is final.

This Planet could end tomorrow or next week due to Nuclear war, it could be around another 100 million years.

I just focus on here and now, and deal with the things important at this point in time.

Archived