Your thoughts on the end of the world

Guest Tint Technology

I'm probably going to get banned again, religion needs to get sorted out or banned. More wars and deaths have been caused by religion. Unless Christians, Jews, Muslims etc sort there differences out, there is going to be no world for you, me or our children.

The Western world needs to be looking and acting on many other counties in the world, not just the ones that have oil :twocents

I would like to see us spending money on poverty in Africa etc instead of useless wars that we are never going to win. Iraq is another Vietnam, we are never going to win and the money could be better spent. The Middle East is a tinder box waiting to go off, that could be the end of the world as we know it :evilgrin

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Middle East is a tinder box waiting to go off, that could be the end of the world as we know it :lol2

So leave the middle east alone and go to Africa....we both give them tons of money....no one does the right thing.

:evilgrin My :twocents Is the bottom line is the UK and US wont EVER abandon Israel... :twocents

And that seems to be a big problem..... :lol2

:lol2

I'm probably going to get banned again,
Get banned? For that? :evilgrin I don't think so. :twocents You in fact raise some very key issues that are, IMO, at the core of the rediculous strife that is going on - strife that is being capitalized upon and therefore convoluted by the effing media and politicians. :lol2
religion needs to get sorted out or banned. More wars and deaths have been caused by religion. Unless Christians, Jews, Muslims etc sort there differences out, there is going to be no world for you, me or our children.

The Western world needs to be looking and acting on many other counties in the world, not just the ones that have oil :lol2

I would like to see us spending money on poverty in Africa etc instead of useless wars that we are never going to win. Iraq is another Vietnam, we are never going to win and the money could be better spent. The Middle East is a tinder box waiting to go off, that could be the end of the world as we know it :lol2

We've heard 'em all before, and they are all great fodder for media types in their attempt to make profits and mantain relevance... social disconects are money in the bank. :twocents

IMO, if there were no "religion", there would just be something else there to take the world stage as the great polarizing device. So much of what we hear about today seems to me to be an attempt to exploit the emotional aspect of events and thereby persuade the masses into following the doctorine of some political ideal or another. :lol2

SO MANY HAVE SO MUCH TO GAIN BY MANIPULATING THE PUBLIC CONSCIENCENESS!!! Never forget that. I'm not saying don't believe this, that or the other... just know that most every source of information that we rely on is ultimately looking out for their own interests.

a buddy of mine was telling me all about this one day because he studies this stuff and he said that the Mayans had made a prediction that the world would be screwed in 2010. that is the year that the earth would make its final turn and be off track of its axis. the north and south pole would now be the equator and the everything would melt and screw up everything.

I believe Christ died, not just to give us eternal life,

but for us to have an abundant full and overflowing life (John 10:10)

right now and right here

We have so much more than just Salvation

We have His Name and His Word

and an inheritance through Faith

Religion and tradition has done more to seperate the Body

than all the wars and kingdoms in history

If we can just grab hold of the concept that true righteousness

is by Faith in him, not through works or the law

I do not operate in fear

I operate in Faith

Death should be the smaller concern

.....compared to a life without blessing