Dog Attack you wont believe this

If this was a pit it would be national news but ooo no its another breed so no big deal and hey its a police dog and lets keep using it .

Police Dog Attacks 12-Year-Old, But Is Back In Service

AP - 12/2/2007 2:40 PM - Updated 12/2/2007 2:43 PM

BROKEN ARROW, Okla. (AP) A Tulsa police dog that bit a 12-year-old boy on the leg severely enough to warrant 16 stitches is back in active service.

Jody Fowler says her son, Luke, was playing football with a neighbor in the Fowlers' front yard in Broken Arrow on November 21st when the ball went into the street.

As Luke went to retrieve it, he was attacked by a German shepherd police dog that is handled by and lives with the family's neighbor, a Tulsa police officer.

Fowler says the officer was loading the dog into a car when it charged the boy and bit him three times on the upper leg, leaving deep wounds. The dog wasn't on a leash

She says the dog didn't release its grip on the child's leg until the officer yelled at it. Tulsa police took a report on the attack.

I guess in this case we are lucky it was just a bite.

We all know that if that dog was a PIT that child would have been killed.

I think if given the choice I would rather be bitten by a German Sheppard than a PIT myself.

At least the German Sheppard didnt go for the throat.

Did you guys see that vid where the Football Player from AUBURN was bitten on the hand during the game? It was a Police dog that did it. Police dogs are trained to viscious on command. Any cop will tell you that he doesnt want you to pet it.

If somebody pushed the issue I bet they could get something done about the dog.

a couple years ago I would have been the first to say line up all pitbulls and kill 'em. since then I've gotten to know more than a few people who I now call great friends who all have pitbulls. their dogs are unbelievably great dogs. I'd never hesitate to leave my children with them. I really think it all comes down to the owner.

we had a Chihuahua 5 years ago that we got rid of because we were scared to leave our kids around it. :thumb I'm not shiattin' ya either :twocents

we had a cat named 'church', looked just like the cat from pet cemetary. we had to have that cat put down because it was so vicious to anyone that came in our house. people always left bloody.

moral of the story.....if I ever get a pitbull or german shepherd then don't come over. :lol6

Dogs are like guns if they are in the wrong hand they can be bad news . Police dogs are the most vicious breeds of dogs known to man no matter which breed they may be.They are trained to bite and never let go untill they get the command .So if they get out and the control officer is not around your doomed. As for bully breed dogs its the gangster ass thugs who make these dogs what everyone thinks they are . They need to take idiots like Vick and DMX and send them to the pen for awhile and take everything they got and make an example out of them

I guess Cops are exempt from leash laws ?

If a Cop was our neighbor and our dog was not on a leash as per leash laws, and the dog bit the Cop's Child, our butts would be grass !

This just gets me soooooo mad !

that would make it leash laws tint laws fireworks laws should I keep goin :twocents:thumb:lol6

Archived