Cops, will they ever exept it?

JOHN

I have a legit doctors note, I always get pulled over for my front 20% tints, I get pulled over and with respect I nicely tell then "I have a doctors note for the window tint"....And from them on out they do nothing but talk sh*t, call there back up and they make a joke out of it to the other cops and they all continue giving me sh*t, saying since when are doctors above the law!, I just stay quiet and just do as they say. I just dont get it, I give them the most respect in the world and they just swear up a storm and talk sh*t. Non of them are ever nice and say "O.k as long as its legit" I just keep getting warning tickets, and the tickets they give me to show up in court the cops never show. My last ticket I showed my doctors note for a "SKIN CONDITION" and the cop told me " I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU F*CKING NOTE! " he then wrote a ticket and came back to the car and told me "If you have problems with your eyes they have goggles you can wear." So now I have another court date. :beer I guess I'll show up with my moms doctors note and my own.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. accept, not except

2. tint, not tints

3. the number of times you use the word %&$# and %&$# related issues tells me you don't have much respect for the law, therefore that tells me your stature when dealing with the law :beer

in any case, smile and nod, then take the court date and do your best.

Guest Beeline
Doctors note does mean anything in Texas.You must apply for a certificate from the state.I've only seen one ever. :lol6

I've seen 2... :lol6 always older people with skin conditions.

Archived