Cops, will they ever exept it?

JOHN

OK...NL Customs, if you have a legit medical excuse then take it to the SOS driver facility and get your legitimate "WT" license plate.

They just changed the law here a few months ago....I have seen several of the "WT" plates.

Funny thing was today I saw one that had nasty purple tint on the rear 3 but NOTHING on the drivers or passengers. Now what a waste...as it was already legal as it was. Maybe they will be to see me to "match" that purple tint! :lol2

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Key West--I have been pulled over in VA. I have never received a tix; I'm blessed with all of that. I don't get smart and start blowing my top and all like I did when I was younger--it's not worth it. I explained to a VA trooper on I-81 that if I had a medical condition in MS, I had one in TX, GA, VA, NV, OR, etc. I pick my battles wisley..

Be safe

Guest Key West
Key West--I have been pulled over in VA. I have never received a tix; I'm blessed with all of that. I don't get smart and start blowing my top and all like I did when I was younger--it's not worth it. I explained to a VA trooper on I-81 that if I had a medical condition in MS, I had one in TX, GA, VA, NV, OR, etc. I pick my battles wisley..

Be safe

My friend, you gotta be the luckiest white boy on earth!! I have no idea HOW you avoided a ticket in Va, and I certainly wont discount your ability to get out of one here in Ga, but I know that YOU are the ONLY one I have heard of. I agree wholeheartedly that crossing state lines does not miraculously "cure" a medical condition. I also feel that if my car complies with the laws of my home state, I should be fine to drive in another, more restrictive, state while visiting someone in that state. There also needs to be a uniform, REASONABLE, standard nationwide concerning tint. It is absolutely ludicrous to think that 27%/15% can be "safe" in one state but poses a danger in another state.

Window tint is not ONLY about UV protection or heat rejection. It's also about style and personal preference. Window film looks good on a car. To borrow an old quote, "I do not agree with your choice of 5% for your car, but I will defend your right to have it." :lol2

My friend, you gotta be the luckiest white boy on earth!! I have no idea HOW you avoided a ticket in Va, and I certainly wont discount your ability to get out of one here in Ga, but I know that YOU are the ONLY one I have heard of.

I'll tell ya how he avoided it. he played the "I'm a private investigator" card :rimshot

Guest Key West
I'll tell ya how he avoided it. he played the "I'm a private investigator" card :lol2

:poke:lol6:nono That'll go over REAL well down heah!

PI = Couldn't hack it at the academy, or couldn't even get in!! :rimshot

:lol6 I wonder if Dude drives a Crown Vic, dark winders, & lots of antennae on the trunk. Now THATS what I call undercover!!! NOBODY would guess. :lol2:lol2:hmmm

I have to respond to you all over this-- First, I don't drive a crown vic; Ford Explorer is what I drive; the way I "avoided it" was simply presented my legal medical exemption to the officer; as far as the "couldn't get in the academy, you don't know a thing about me, my credentials speak for themself I assure you of that! If someone throws up an ID card saying they are a PI they are asking for trouble in my opinion. Further--there is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance; that principle is contempt prior to investigation....Be Safe

Archived