ford f150 rearview mirror

Ryker

It's a ford, what do you expect...... :lol2:lol2

Also, don't snatch it, :lol2 , just roll it off, the first one was scary, but, that's the way the ford manual says to take it off.... :lol2 Those Texan technicians are prolly heavy handed.... :lol2:lol2

:beer

there are a coupe different kind of RVM for the ford...one that will pull off and one that wont...dont try pulling the one that doesnt ..you will break the window.

rocket science in action there folks :lol2:beer

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint
haha...dont quit your day job...maybe you need to keep the owning to the smarter ones like vdiddy :lol2

:lol2:lol2:lol2

Your right TG there are 2 different mirrors, the old ones ya, you could just "smack" them to get them off the bracket, but the spring clip ones NEED the chevy rearview mirror removal tool :lol2 but what do I know :lol2

Guest tintgod
:lol2:lol2:lol2

Your right TG there are 2 different mirrors, the old ones ya, you could just "smack" them to get them off the bracket, but the spring clip ones NEED the chevy rearview mirror removal tool :lol2 but what do I know :lol2

so you need a chevy tool to remove a ford mirror? :lol2

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

the one I broke had the compass mounted solidly to the base of the mirror and it was in the way, tried to get my mirror tool in there , and POP! Just leave it on. :rimshot

Guest haroldshouseoftint

the compass is 4 plastic clips, 2 per side about 1/4" in from the edge, comes right off the base then take the above tool and take the mirror off.

The first one I tried to take off, I snapped the windshield too, I learned how to remove em after that :rimshot

haha...dont quit your day job...maybe you need to keep the owning to the smarter ones like vdiddy :lol6

:lol6

:poke:lol2:lol2

Your right TG there are 2 different mirrors, the old ones ya, you could just "smack" them to get them off the bracket, but the spring clip ones NEED the chevy rearview mirror removal tool :hmmm but what do I know :nono

nothing :rimshot

Archived