Bhutto assasinated

Guest goldtooth
Middle East = "Mother of all cluster fvcks"

:beer for real.. most of the world's %&$# is centered there :beer

My uncle is a CIA pilot based in Karachi right now. He's supposed to come home on the 2nd of Jan. We haven't heard whether this has changed or not. Please pray that today's events don't delay his return. :nuts

:confuse hope he returns safe bro

Guest CajunTinter
it won't be long before the media blames her assassination on Bush.... :beer
:beer al-queida wants the credit. :nuts
TINTDESIGNZ Posted Today, 07:39 AM

Ninja-Invisible.gif al-queida wants the credit. dunno.gif

and the difference would be??

Are you suggesting the President is a terrorist and on the same level as al queida ??? :confuse

Sooner or later we need to WAKE up and realize we need to stop poking our nose in others problems and worry about our own . These wortheless cock bags sure won't be there to help us when we go to war in Korea .
As long as the US has a financial interest -known to most as 'Big Oil'- we'll keep pokin' away. :lol2

How many times have I heard that we need to "wake up"? :shock No offense flyin, but there is just too much information moving about at any one given moment for "we" to form a concensus idea with which to act upon. So many people come to the conclusion that "we" need to "wake up", yet these people have anywhere from varying to complete opposite ideas as to why we need to "wake up" and what needs to be done to create real and lasting change. :shock

I've heard very interesting and thought provoking ideas from members on this forum alone with regard to such issues, yet any sense of coming up with a solution is -as it seems anywhere else- quickly muddled, lost and painted over with more of the same old politcally opinionated, easy answer conjectural BS and fingerpointing that we're so familialar with.

Personally, I've about washed my hands of it all, as it appears that it will be most difficult to find any symbolance of truth in a system that proclaims to be "for the people, by the people", regardless of who's giving me the 'facts'.

:lol2:rollin

:lol2:lol2

Guest haroldshouseoftint
Personally, I've about washed my hands of it all, as it appears that it will be most difficult to find any symbolance of truth in a system that proclaims to be "for the people, by the people", regardless of who's giving me the 'facts'.

:shock Things used to be so much simpler when all we had to say was..........................

JF.jpg

:rollin

:rollin Things used to be so much simpler when all we had to say was..........................

JF.jpg

:lol2

I hear ya' Harold, and that's kinda' what I mean too. I love joking around and stuff, but some things just strike a nerve. :shock

That said, when it's all said and done, all you can do is sit back and :lol2 at yourself and everyone else. :lol2

Especially when it's the little guy bringin' it all in to perspective. :lol2:lol2:shock

Archived