Toyota MR2

Guest DaleB

Guest sdtintin

not done a mk2 but done a mk1 n it was a pain tiny car no room to move ,from what I can remember the rear screen of a mk2 mr2 is sorta curved outwards like a stingray kinda thing n they look like a pain to get to but then again ive never done 1 so they may be real easy

Guest Sprinter

I just did one last week and once you cut out the rear make sure you cut alittle extra on the ends cause this is reverse what were used to, no shrinking on the back glass lays up and goes on great, the one I did had the plastic moldings that were tight against the pass rear side. just move seats up and crawl in half way and do your install no big head chs but bending a little.

I just did one today and it was easy, I cut a 'trash' pattern on the outside, big, then transferred inside and cut off excess, then made a 'real piece' and installed :nope no heat shrinking on back glass :rollin doors threw some fingers, and quarters threw some small ones, but no biggie. scoot the seats up a little, and recline them for easier access to back glass. :rollin

Archived