What brand now

Hanita what ???

The question was ' Which film most closely resembles Sungard PerformX Charcoal '

not 'What film should I use now ' or ' What brand is YOUR favorite '

Not trying to be rude... just to the point.. :rollin

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Readyman

You are going to get way more than just 8 or 10 different answers.

Remember, opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and they all stink.

Seriously though, get on the phone and start calling distributors (if they are any good at their jobs they should already be working the phones hard), and ask for samples.

Don't leave anyone out, try them all. Eventually you will find one that suits you and your company best.

Did your browser not display the topic immediately below this one entitled "W\SunGard gone, what film?" In the dictionary, when you look up the definition of redundant it says "see redundant"!!! Dude, there are all sorts of new guys out there selling film. Take yer pick.

Not tryin' to be an a**hole, (I don't have to try to be one, I was blessed that it just comes natural.) I'm just expecting a flood of these SAME subject threads. Welcome to the board!!! Set a spell, take yer shoes off.......Ya'll come back now........ :rollin

I know how to use the Search function, and in fact have. I was only asking for current opinions. Ppl do change films, so those posts from 2 or 3 years ago weren`t really relivant to my situation. I do expect to see a flood of these same questions as well here, that was another reason for my post.

I clearly ask for opinions on who was using what AND WHY. I, personally, am more interested in the why part, especially from the experienced tinters on this forum.

I am not looking for the new guy selling the cheapest film he can find that day from whoever. I`m looking for credilbe distributors, selling a quailty film at a reasonable price. The best way to find that is to look to one`s peers and rely on their experience.

If my post bothered or offended you, then I appologize for even asking the question.

I had sample rolls of the Slate.. and Slate and Charcoal were dirrerent in appearance.. :rollin

I agree the appearance is different but the shrinking and longevity characteristics would (should) be the same

I know how to use the Search function, and in fact have. I was only asking for current opinions. Ppl do change films, so those posts from 2 or 3 years ago weren`t really relivant to my situation. I do expect to see a flood of these same questions as well here, that was another reason for my post.

I clearly ask for opinions on who was using what AND WHY. I, personally, am more interested in the why part, especially from the experienced tinters on this forum.

I am not looking for the new guy selling the cheapest film he can find that day from whoever. I`m looking for credilbe distributors, selling a quailty film at a reasonable price. The best way to find that is to look to one`s peers and rely on their experience.

If my post bothered or offended you, then I appologize for even asking the question.

thats what this place is for...ask away! :rollin welcome to the board! :rollin

Guest darkdan

Global QDP.

Adjust to how it shrinks.

Enjoy the fact it's weatherable poly and 100% made by one company.

No GPS problems, etc.

Upsell Geoshield's new G (automotive) line for those that want signal safe high heat rejecting films.

There you go. Two films, two budgets, two great ways to make money.

Otherwise, go Llumar ATR/ATX, raise your prices.

Maybe Madico CharCOOL and MAC!

So many great choices. Not to mention HanitaTEK (SolarZone) Omega Plus/Alpha (nano coming soon).

The world is your oyster.

I'd imagine within the next week, IF you post your contact info, you'll have five companies contacting you about using their products. Pick one you're comfortable with. Heck, pick two!

where are you located? I use global and love the film, and my dist is in georgia. he alone is the reason I will not look at othe films, this guy goes way out of his way to keep me happy. his customer service is by far the best I have experienced. sometimes distributors can have the best film in the world and have the crappy attitude to match it. I move on if they treat me like dirt.

where are you located? I use global and love the film, and my dist is in georgia. he alone is the reason I will not look at othe films, this guy goes way out of his way to keep me happy. his customer service is by far the best I have experienced. sometimes distributors can have the best film in the world and have the crappy attitude to match it. I move on if they treat me like dirt.

:nope

Archived